What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stapo

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
He is really playing well at the moment, his confidence seems to have gone sky high of late. It would be so hard for me to drop him for Beau when he's back.

I love all Stapos.

Special K

Coach
You could move Feki or Beau into the centres. Stapo has played very well the last few weeks I hope he keeps it up.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Its unbelievable the guy is that quick with no knees. Imagine how much pace the operations took away from him, especially blast off.

Madsharkie

First Grade
He made josh Hoffman look slow, when he got out of our in-goal and sprinted up the sideline. I'm a fan of Stapo. Reasonably safe under the highball as well. Nice problem to have, deciding who to play etc when beau comes back.

Card Shark

Immortal
I would have Beau over him anyway but it's good that he's lifted his game. Was ordinary first game back in the top grade but he did have an excuse.

Yes, maybe it is time to give Feki a go in his favoured position when Beau is fit?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I've always liked Stappo.
He has his fault sure, but he has guts.
He always has a go.
He got deadset smashed last night trying to bring down a bomb an got back up 1/2 a min later and got straight back into it.

great footy player

he's had a rough year losing his mum

outstanding character to push through those hard times and play like he has been

hats off to him

chewsta

First Grade
I remember him playing pretty well for us in the centres for one or two games. Back when he first made grade for us. He was a a fair bit smaller back then too. He might be an option in the centres once Beau comes back, he really couldnt be any worse than Mills.

Didn't realise he was that quick. Doesn't look like a speedster but there you go. Should be kept as a staple of the Sharks backline

FIGJAM!

spider

Coach
Feki has played a handful of NRL games, he is no where near experienced to play centre.

The defensive role alone is massive

Latest posts