What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE CURRENT panthers team

chahrour123

Juniors
The team to take on parramatta eels today my question to you guys "IS THIS THE BEST PANTHERS FIRST GRADE TEAM WE HAVE HAD THIS SEASON" ? With all the injuries and changes we have had....

- Who would have thought matt moylan would make his debut this year and yet alone play most of the season and now in battle for rookie of the year?

- Or the best two hitters in the game at the moment with Nigel Plum and Adam Docker ?

- How about the Halves Isaac John and Luke Walsh at the start of the season many fans wanted walsh out asap but he turned his performance into something special with Isaac John on his side

- James Segerayo'S IMPACT from the bench always adds a spark and turns the momentum our way

- DO YOU AGREE OR NOT ????

Karnivayne

Juniors
No, Mckendry and Latimore are missing who would come in for Ciraldo and would shift Plum back to 2nd row, Mansour is the only other person who would add to the team but Cleary would have to drop Roberts to fit Mansour in or Mansour to Wing Roberts to centre replacing Tighe.

PinkPanther

Juniors
To be fair a lot of us were calling for Moylan to make his debut earlier, and we knew that Segeyaro was a good player.
We are still missing Mckendry and some other blokes (Latimore, Sika and Mansour), but the team now is much better than what it was at the start of the year.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Its probably close to pur best. Would easily be our best if we had Sam and Sika in for Ciraldo and Newton. At full strength we had to put up with duds being picked so we never saw our best possible team. Might not get that at allthis year with injuries though.

Black Majik

Juniors
Great, we have to put up with this spastic making Dickhead threads every day.
The bullet form questions/statements do my head in! :crazy:

I understand this person is trying to involve themselves in forum but sometimes it is wise to stay silent...look at my activity!! :sarcasm:

soc123_au

Staff member
It is the beast side we have available. As others have said, Manu, McKendry come straight in for Ciraldo & Newton. Then you could still argue for Mansour, Coote & Austin to be in the mix. Then to a lesser extent Latimore & some of the young guns. Overall we have a pretty good squad & it will be further improved next year. Happy times.

chahrour123

Juniors
No, Mckendry and Latimore are missing who would come in for Ciraldo and would shift Plum back to 2nd row, Mansour is the only other person who would add to the team but Cleary would have to drop Roberts to fit Mansour in or Mansour to Wing Roberts to centre replacing Tighe.

what would you prefer roberts for mansour or roberts and take tighe out ?

chahrour123

Juniors
Great, we have to put up with this spastic making Dickhead threads every day.

clearly your the only idiot commenting no one told you to reply or answer this, if your not happy with what i right maybe you should start making topics up and lets see how stupid they are.....

no one told you to comment, if you dont like it dont comment SIMPLE =)

murraymob

Coach
i think the side may change a bit from how we see it now.Cartwright is pushing for a spot and once there will be hard to keep out.Taylor is a certainty for a spot.Kite since he is a signing will hold down a spot as well
I cant see both docker and plum being in the 17 together next year as both are the exact type of player and both other little in attack

Karnivayne

Juniors
what would you prefer roberts for mansour or roberts and take tighe out ?

I would have to say stay with whats working, if you put Roberts in at centre you expose a defensive liability with a player that rushes in off the wing all too often and an inexperienced centre, It would have to be either Roberts or Mansour, or Mansour off the bench in a running 2nd row capacity but then we are getting into crazy sheens territory.

Latest posts