What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken Edwards leaving Parra

Jodeci

Bench
Todd Greenberg's appointment means Football Operations Manager Nathan McGuirk and game development manager Andrew Hill have been effectively demoted. So has salary cap auditor Ian Schubert, who is now answerable to Mr Doyle.

Last edited:

forward pass

Coach
Quite interesting that Sharp is supposedly being advised by Denis who is a member of the Parra Stadium Trust - ANZ Stadium supporter Edwards is now gone!!! hmmmm

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Quite interesting that Sharp is supposedly being advised by Denis who is a member of the Parra Stadium Trust - ANZ Stadium supporter Edwards is now gone!!! hmmmm

Is he really?

First of all we heard big bad Fitzy was coming back to be CEO. Now he's the advisor.

It's hard to know who to believe.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's obvious his grubby mitts are all over it one way or another.

He's like some kind of puppet master. I'm sure the filthy spammers would agree.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So the best we can do for a CEO is the NRL's cast offs???

But don't worry folks the place will feel more like football club now whatever the f**k that means.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Peter does work in merchandising, marketing and sponsorships.

He runs a successful business and has done so for many years

The bloke knows his rugby league and has a passion for the club

I'm sure he is passionate and would no doubt be committed but to be honest I would like to see our club aim a bit higher than this.

I thought the processes that the Bulldogs went through to appoint Greenberg and then his replacement were very professional and identified strong candidates.

It would be good if our club did something similar, however, I suspect that the board would prefer someone more soft and pliable.

Chipmunk

Coach
Peter does work in merchandising, marketing and sponsorships.

He runs a successful business and has done so for many years

The bloke knows his rugby league and has a passion for the club

Im sure he would have the ability, but why would he bother?

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Mr Greenberg's appointment means football operations manager Nathan McGuirk and game development manager Andrew Hill have been effectively demoted. So has salary cap auditor Ian Schubert, who is now answerable to Doyle.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...gue/story-fn2mcuj6-1226628356490#.UexuNG3JVLM

Let's take back the scraps from the NRL!
We are losing the fight against the Wanderers and we can see the job he did at GWS!! How many games have they won?
If it is correct that he took the Club on for financial compensation he should not be re-employed.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Are you implying that Hilly is a Fitzy man, Staggs?

Should we be aware of any agenda there, or prepare ourselves for any hysterics? :sarcasm:

He's been Fitzys man for a number of years, you can take that however way you want to..