What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: the Greenberg/ Moses love affair challenge.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I just said to my sister that this is the worst Eels team I've ever seen, including the 90's.
Roster might be shit but Ricky has disappointed.

Suity

Agreed Suity.
Mentioned this a few weeks ago that I don't see much of Ricky's coaching influence over this squad. These players can't be that dumb and stupid to follow the most basic of coaching instructions or am I wrong Suity. Is our squad that bad? I am refusing to shoot Ricky down, he needs time & the benefit of doubt but gees if we don't see massive changes by round 10 next year then Ricky will be under immense pressure and will more than likely get sacked unless he turns things around real fast.
:crazy::crazy:

Noise

Coach
Roberts cops a lot of shit but he is the only one capable of doing anything with the ball. Nice work from Reni and Roberts

TheParraboy

Staff member
The eels players remind me of these blokes

maxresdefault.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol I was going to post before that try that we got a diamonds game from Roberts tonight... The epitome of irony.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Two of the guys who won't be here next year combine for a try.

Admittedly, most of the merkins who will be in the team next year aren't playing in this game.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We scored I'm off to the pub will be pissed for days I can't believe we have finally scored what a wonderful night!!!! I will always cherish that try

Delboy

First Grade
I don't know why, but its hard to blame the coach for a team that is so below NRL ability individually, when he had no input on the roster. Players were below second choice at clubs and they were signed trying to make something of them , shows you can't

I would think all coaches set up structures, Pay and Parish are no dummies, the players on the other hand