What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not JT

webShark

I just hope this ASADA crap doesn't result in us getting stuck with pom, or any other nuffies for another season!

ASADA could lead to a nuffi clear out. Just look who is on the interview list. Some of the nuffies would have been better to take a deal if you ask me. Now they face being cut and banned. Wait and see I guess. Wonder what the situation is with Bakuya. Being interviewed and signed for another club. Can they pull out? Would leave him high and dry.

Stinkler

Juniors
ASADA could lead to a nuffi clear out. Just look who is on the interview list. Some of the nuffies would have been better to take a deal if you ask me. Now they face being cut and banned. Wait and see I guess. Wonder what the situation is with Bakuya. Being interviewed and signed for another club. Can they pull out? Would leave him high and dry.

Yeah, pull out and force us to pay him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just hope this ASADA crap doesn't result in us getting stuck with pom, or any other nuffies for another season!

Let's call these rumours.

Pom's already been formally introduced to the baggage handler. Mills too. M. Wright as well. Bakuya and Chad gone. Gards free to go and being shopped around. Stapo has no offer. Morris still not resigned.

Gal, Wade contracted.

Toops re-signed.

What webShark said.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well I too hope it's a clear out, and not the other way around. Just wish some decisions would be made so we can all move forward.

M2D2

Bench
Better get the inside word then!!
BUMP FROM OBLIVION.
i doubt many care, but this came up 2 or so days ago, i was told that i couldnt tell anybody that he has been talking to sharks cause they wanted to keep it hush hush but i laughed and said "i heard he was talking to them online months ago"
I found it funny.:lol:

Latest posts