What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day.

Alan Shore

First Grade
After Gordon got his double we were awful. Didn't complete sets, gave away penalties, and allowed Penrith to put those two tries on. We should have maintained intensity and kept them to nil. Both of their tries were soft

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
After Gordon got his double we were awful. Didn't complete sets, gave away penalties, and allowed Penrith to put those two tries on. We should have maintained intensity and kept them to nil. Both of their tries were soft
Think that's a bit harsh. We were always going to have a flat spot with that sort of lead. Penrith had a shitload of ball in our red - zone which I thought we defended quite well. Took them 60 mins and a grubber to score. Was a nice change to sit and enjoy a sharks game without shitting myself at some point.

snoozer

Bench
Who drops out of the team when Gal returns? Peach out and Bukuya to the bench?
depends who we get back first.

ross followed by peach in the forwards, stapler when ryan comes back i suppose.

as far as who goes next prob taga but he's going good. bukes same. personally heighno would make way for toops - thoughts?

I thought J.Wright is starting to hit his straps making good combo with Feki.

Is Gall back next week, as he was training with team late in the week

Weaponhead

Coach
J Wright was good today. I still don't have confidence in his defense as he is a jumper grabber and it will bite us at some point.

taipan

Referee
Pom played his best for some time,or should I say for an eternity.He held on to the pill,attacked and defended.
Nice position to be in,who do ya drop. Ross,then Peachey,then Stapo.
Geez that Warriors v Storm game was a ripper.

chewsta

First Grade
A mate of mine was at the same physio as Beau just after his knee op.
Beau and the bloke i know started chatting, Beau said Flanno wanted him back in 3-4 weeks but it would more than likely be atleast 6. My mate (staunch fagons fanboy) was also super impressed with Beau and couldnt speak highly enough of him. Said he is a great bloke to talk too.

Card Shark

Immortal
Good performance. Panthers poor. Their lateral attack was easy for our slide defense.

Our defence was the best it's been in a while. We never really seemed to run out of defenders whereas normally they score off overlaps, if not waltzing through the middle .

Madsharkie

First Grade
Our defence was the best it's been in a while. We never really seemed to run out of defenders whereas normally they score off overlaps, if not waltzing through the middle .

Robbo back had to help. Plus Gibbs has to be a lot more match fit now, and he's always been great at tightening up the middle.

Latest posts