What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Know A Skywriter

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
what would this cost?

captionit3090157673B82.jpg

Didnt we relocate Kog games to SFS for a few years ?

you're right

Kogarah was shut for a couple of season I believe - so the statistic is well skewed.

I like the idea of sky-writing tho.

there are plenty of other messages I'd like to get across.

Is skywriting also a form of publication - governed by dafamation laws?

TruSaint

Referee
you're right

Kogarah was shut for a couple of season I believe - so the statistic is well skewed.

I like the idea of sky-writing tho.

there are plenty of other messages I'd like to get across.

Is skywriting also a form of publication - governed by dafamation laws?

Not sure BFD, but i doubt we could say what we want re our Priceless coach without some fallout lol.
Shame :sarcasm:

TruSaint

Referee
Steelman, i think we answered the post above.
Lets not open up a can of worms again as to the merger.
Juniors, money, board, grounds etc.
We have enough problems without self imploding lol.
Zombie obviously did some research that i think (not sure ) is incorrect.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Come on champ u want all the Illawarra juniors and all the games at kogragh oval.

Over my dead body.....:twisted:

Ahhh that old chestnut, the great Illawarra juniors...... How many comps have been won from the Illawarra with those juniors? :crazy:

14 years on - I'm very happy with the merger outcome.

St.George Illawarra - Dragons - Red V

...is a part of me !

united we stand, divided we fall ...etc etc

Not sure BFD, but i doubt we could say what we want re our Priceless coach without some fallout lol.
Shame :sarcasm:

More on skywriting....

- you can only do it at very high altitude 30,000+ ft where the air is cold enough so ice-crystals remain, and of course no wind.

- You Need to submit to Air Services Australia a flight plan and apply to effectively close the airspace as being over a centre like Sydney and within 10 Nm it is controlled airspace. Whilst there's enough vertical Separation of outbound airtraffic and those on Final Approach into Sydney, it's the RPT enroute at cruising altitude where the conflict will likely occur.

- I think they struggle to connect the two sides of a heart and the words 'marry me' ...let alone 'wollongong' or 'oust f**cking doust'.

Too many letters.

FlameThrower

Bench
More on skywriting....

- you can only do it at very high altitude 30,000+ ft where the air is cold enough so ice-crystals remain, and of course no wind.

- You Need to submit to Air Services Australia a flight plan and apply to effectively close the airspace as being over a centre like Sydney and within 10 Nm it is controlled airspace. Whilst there's enough vertical Separation of outbound airtraffic and those on Final Approach into Sydney, it's the RPT enroute at cruising altitude where the conflict will likely occur.

- I think they struggle to connect the two sides of a heart and the words 'marry me' ...let alone 'wollongong' or 'oust f**cking doust'.

Too many letters.
......yeah, what he said!!!!

Father Ted

First Grade
Come on champ u want all the Illawarra juniors and all the games at kogragh oval.

Over my dead body.....:twisted:

Dear Dead Body.....All the games should be equal between the two grounds thats the only just solution. And only a Lithuanian immigrant working from a steel mill in Kuwait spells KOGARAH "Kogragh".

Last edited: