What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
This! I honestly thought you guys would of made a play at Rein when he was up for grabs. King (baring injury of course) could be a genuine star. And 9 is really the only position Raiders need to strengthen. Hope he stays at the Dragons, but can't keep them all :(

Raiders already have a perfectly good #9 with #7 on his back

nrlnrl

First Grade
It's being reported on triple m today that Chris Lawrence will be signing with the sharks....

Yeah I heard someone say they're having a last ditch crack at Israel Folau, don't know how tempting the Tigers in 2014 would be compared to the Bulldogs.

Long overdue!

Seriously, do you blokes think increases in the CAP won't lead to more of these moves?

Lawrence is contracted to 2016. Allegedly has get out clause if Benji jumps ship. Clearly doesn't want to be there, or maybe isn't really wanted/needed on the coin he is getting, particularly with the quality of the young backs being produced at the Tigers.

Tigers need to get more go forward in the forwards. How can they do that without cleaning house?

They may also be having a last ditched crack at Izzy. Good luck with that Tigers...

BunniesMan

Immortal
My mail is:

SBW -> Union

I'm hearing he is off to the Waikato Chiefs for the 2014 season. As good as a done deal.

You heard it here first.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hahahahaha.

Doucheman staying up till rothfields article gets published online and then claims.

BM is a wanker. Heard it here 998th.

I reckon he's Phil's "postman" that he refers to?

This from

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-refused-to-play/story-fni2flhh-1226690674032

PHIL ROTHFIELD THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH AUGUST 04, 2013 12:00AM

THE chances of Sonny Bill Williams staying in the NRL at the Roosters are diminishing.

I'm barred by his camp after heavily criticising his walkout on the Bulldogs five years ago.

Care factor, zero, but there is very, very strong mail a deal has already been done with the Waikato Chiefs to play Super 15 rugby. Obviously, I cannot get it confirmed but this postman is rarely wrong.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yeah, seriously BM, it is ok to post rumours from papers but drop the "heard it here first" crap. It is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts