What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flare

saint.nick

Coach
Which wanker let off the flare? I don't wanna blame it on a dogs fan, but it only seems to happen at dogs games

BennyV

Referee
Was wondering the same thing, was it a grubs supporter who went into the Dragons Army? Second time this season, second time at a dogs game...

saint.nick

Coach
I was seeing a few blue and white specs in there, but it was started in the centre of the army. surely someone would have stopped it if it was a dogs fan?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if we blame steve price, will that put him out of action for next weekend??

Fire

First Grade
Maybe it was distress flare?

:lol::lol:

Clipboard%208.png

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
Loved the "cheats and rapist" chants along with the "id rather bomb Belmore than Baghdad" chants.. You stay classy St George

saint.nick

Coach
Why the hell do dogs fans feel compelled to at least make themselves look dumb in order to feel like they belong to the 'family club'? i.e 'doggzfanforlyf'.

saint.nick

Coach
Lol, just like every other fully hectic doggies fan under 20, which seems to be 70% of the fanbase.