What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Melbourne AAMI Park,7.35pm Friday 9th Aug

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I think Origin has had a bizarrely negative impact on the Bunnies, and not just because of Inglis' injury.

I think Origin 2 completely shot Merritt's confidence. He is going terrible.

Meanwhile, Reynolds seems to now be trying to do too much. I think all the talk about him needing to develop his running game has scrambled his head. I think he'd be more effective going back to concentrating on his role as kicker and distributor. It's good that he's trying to run, but I think it's confusing his game. He's been off the boil for a good number of weeks now.

On the plus side, Sutton seemed to channel his Origin disappointment very positively. I think the Bunnies would have handled Reynolds being injured better than Sutton, to be honest.

They had a dig against the Storm, but I think they were just short on key troops.

DC_fan

Coach
Our forwards were disappointing. The Burgess Boys have gone a little quiet. Could it be that the long season has started to take a toll on George.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Our forwards were disappointing. The Burgess Boys have gone a little quiet. Could it be that the long season has started to take a toll on George.

Are you kidding? The three Burgii were the best forwards on the field! It was Lowe and Tyrrell who were disappointing.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade

Are you kidding? The three Burgii were the best forwards on the field! It was Lowe and Tyrrell who were disappointing.

The only problem with George and Tom is that they never off-load, always either die with the ball or score a try.....damaging runners though.