What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LIV - Honouring the A-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
that could probably come up some BS infraction like "bringing the game into disrepute". Although they are the golden boys this season so it wouldn't surprise me if he got nothing. Im sure the refs still have a dying hope of still being able to gift them the MP

BunniesMan

Immortal
11rwu8p.jpg
Right at the end there as he lets go you can see he had the end of his shorts in his hand. He certainly didn't squeeze any crown jewels. It was an accidently misplaced hand that makes this look so much worse than it really is.
Is BunniesMan still denying it while fapping furiously?
Absolutely denying it. No fapping though. I'm not gay and neither is Sam Burgess.

Dani

Immortal
You guys shoukd have heard Triple M down here this mornng. Having an absolute field day with it. Making NRL seem like barbaric, 2nd class people. And they spoke about it 3 separate times...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i was gonna come in to say hi, but im tentative to post in a thread thats 'honouring the A League?'

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
You guys shoukd have heard Triple M down here this mornng. Having an absolute field day with it. Making NRL seem like barbaric, 2nd class people. And they spoke about it 3 separate times...

Rebecca wilson should have written something by now explaining that it's the 50th final nail in the coffin of a dieing sport etc etc etc go swans

Dani

Immortal
not yet! im thinking this weekend though :ls:

Oooooo. Yay. I usually cook them for 8-10 minutes in the stock in the microwave then pop them in a bit of oil that I've put in the oven for a bit to heat up. I do it with pumpkin too.

Let me know how you like them.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Nobody of note heard it except you Dani. They're only AFL fans and therefore irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.