What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Broncos

E_Cantona

Juniors
Cool,

Well I have seen 6 so looks like I win again.

Anyways lets stick on topic and talk about the game tomorrow and your thoughts on how many tries will go in on Roberts side?

I reckon Roberts could score 2 or 3 on his side, he went ok last week.

Utey

Coach
He'll be opposite Stagg though I think, will do well to do much on that side.

natheel

Coach
You tell me...because apparently beating the wooden spooners satisfies you enough to troll like a dipshit... Isn't it funny that you have 3 times the roster to ours and you're struggling to make the 8..

#shittalker

Don't forget we beat them once this year already

muznik

Juniors
One of the online sports bet mob emailed me with a $10 free bet for my birthday.

Looked up the odds...Eels paying $5.50.

We got dis !

broncos2010

Juniors
Not going to bother arguing with loser teams loser fans.
Who brag about premierships they won 20 years ago.

I will be back tomorrow night, so don't run away guys.:cool:

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Living here in Qld, most Broncos fans are aware they're in the middle of a rebuilding period themselves but are vastly underachieving with the squad they have. Plenty I've spoken to believe Friday's match is a pick 'em. Good chance Hook will get the flick if they don't make the 8, I reckon.

Avenger

Immortal
Stags what's that under 20's winger that has some size about him and can catch a ball?