What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Blake Ferguson?

lucablight

First Grade
The Raiders have sacked David Furner as coach and according to Talking Sport on 2SM Ferguson is now a free agent as he has a get out clause if Furner is not coach. Would you want him at the Eels? Personally I'd be all for it.

Chipmunk

Coach
The Raiders have sacked David Furner as coach and according to Talking Sport on 2SM Ferguson is now a free agent as he has a get out clause if Furner is not coach. Would you want him at the Eels? Personally I'd be all for it.

Of course he would be a good signing. Perhaps he was actually the cause of Furners sacking though and now wont be going anywhere??

Or is this a players revolt against Furner and his bias towards Ferguson?

Im sure there will be more to come out over this.

Avenger

Immortal

Yes. 100%.

natheel

Coach
Not sure. As good as he is and can be he is such a twat. But Dugan has been able to focus on his career after getting away from raiders. So maybe we could be the type of club cargo needs. We have a few young guys who don't get in trouble and are church goers. Not saying Blake soul d get into that but it limits the possibilities of him going out with other blokes. And Hoppa coming could help him too even if Hoppa is younger

Stagger eel

Staff member
I want about 95% of players from other clubs, purely because they'll be better than the blokes running around this Sunday...

Ferguson included.

Avenger

Immortal
I want about 95% of players from other clubs, purely because they'll be better than the blokes running around this Sunday...

Ferguson included.

Let me tell you something Stags, Stuart has a good history with him and we will definitely be making inquiries. The guy is a gun.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Great player, but i would still be worried about his mates Mundine and Nasser. His history with Stuart would be a good draw card.

Make it happen Ricky. Back end that shit.

Yes, at a price that reflects the risk involved (which is significant).

emjaycee

Coach
Who wouldnt want a backline containing
Hayne
Ferguson
Hoppa

The NSW back 3 potentially.

Add a fit Tonga and rampaging Radradra... nice.

lingard

Coach
YES. Every other team buys naughty boys and gets a bargain - Todd Carney, Josh Dugan - why not us? Besides, I don't think Ferguson is a serial killer. I reckon Ricky Stuart might be good for him. Wow, what a backline we'd have!

Eelogical

Referee
YES. Every other team buys naughty boys and gets a bargain - Todd Carney, Josh Dugan - why not us? Besides, I don't think Ferguson is a serial killer. I reckon Ricky Stuart might be good for him. Wow, what a backline we'd have![/ QUOTE]

Yes, I can see them complementing our steamrolling, knock them down, marauding, all conquering forward pack.

YES. Every other team buys naughty boys and gets a bargain - Todd Carney, Josh Dugan - why not us? Besides, I don't think Ferguson is a serial killer. I reckon Ricky Stuart might be good for him. Wow, what a backline we'd have!

Yes, but don't forget that he has a court case pending. Could be quite a shot to the salary cap for a player that may/may not be able to actually play for us. Might be clearer after Sept 3, when I believe the next stage of the case will be heard.

with the raiders footing most of his contract why not? put a few conditions in his contract so we dont pay him if he gets sacked for disciplinary reasons

Latest posts