What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Broncos

mxlegend99

Referee
Great second half. That last 15 minutes we seemed to make meters at will. Simmo must have washed the butter off his hands at halftime. After so long with few errors those two simple ones were disappointing and costly.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Hell Yeah....what a great night out.

Smashed the broncs.....sorry i drank too much...said thanks to the players for all of you..

These are golden moments.....

I love penrith...

TeamSatan

Juniors
Hey just realised its my tenth anniversary here on League unlimited.

Big thank you to all you good panther people...no matter where I am or what I am doing a little free time and you keep me informed.

Keep up the good work...You are great fans.

PinkPanther

Juniors
I thought our defence was great, especially on the line holding them out. Mose and Segeyaro played amazing, and that tackle by Smith was pretty awesome.

murraymob

Coach
Now lets do a quick match up preview in the starting line up.

1. Coote - City/Country Player
2. Mansour - stock standard first grader
3. Brown - Utility player
4. Whare - Utitlity player
5. Simmons - Stock Nrl standard player
6. John - NSW Cup standard
7. Walsh - NSW Cup standard
8. Mckendry - International
9. Kingston - Stock NRL first grader
10. Grant - Origin
11. Newton- NSW cup standard
12. Manu - International
13. Simpkins - NSW Cup standard

v

BRONCOS
1 Josh Hoffman - International
2 Corey Oates - Young Gun
3 Jack Reed - International
4 David Stagg - Ex origin player
5 Jordan Kahu - Young gun
6 Scott Prince - Stock NRL standard ex great player.
7 Ben Hunt - Stock NRL Standard
8 Ben Hannant - Orign/International
9 Andrew McCullough--- stock nrl standard
10 Josh McGuire - Future Origin player
11 Sam Thaiday (c) - Intentional/Origin
12 Matt Gillett - Origin
13 Corey Parker - Origin

So by my judgement we should win 22-10 :cool:

you can now pull your pants up and stand up you have just been humped by a huge black panther bonko boy.At least your score was close just the wrong team :lol::lol:

mxlegend99

Referee
To be fair he didnt rate the benches... And that was the huge difference. Our bench was huge in swinging momentum. Grant And Masoe making huge meters up the middle, Segeyaro consistantly finding lazy defenders and busting them wide open. Didnt notice much of Nathan Smith, but he was there to shut down the Broncos after Lewis Brown offloaded to them and they raced away.

Last week our backs were unreal. This week it was our forward pack. Get our backs playing like they did against Warriors (cept Coote, il lump him in with the forwards) and our forwards like they did against the Broncos... And we can beat the Dogs and Sea Eagles.

Latest posts