What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are coming

murraymob

Coach
So can I from all 3 of your teams I watch plenty of football not just NRL, I watch the under 20s and NSW Cup.

if you watch plenty of football perhaps try doing it with your eyes open.Your rating of young guns over established first graders is a laugh.How many trys has your backline combined scored this year is it even the amount simmons has scored by himself

soc123_au

Staff member
Congratulations. I hope you enjoyed our 20's wiping the floor with your mob. Hope to see you back here in about an hour and a half.

HankScorpio

Juniors
to get the 2 points and there is nothing your mostly nsw cup 2nd stringers in your team can do about it.

We are hot at the moment and we will steam role our way down to Penrith and come home with the 2 points and you can bank on that panthers fans.

Quoted for hilarity.

Last edited:

Caged Panther

First Grade
Haha I will never understand why people gloat and talk shit before they have any reason to do either of those things. You wait till you have something to gloat about like a team of 'mostly nsw cup 2nd stringers' smashing an allegedly far superior team.

TheFrog

Coach
Within this thread lies a lesson. Unless you enjoy being made to look like an utter goose, it is very very foolish to gloat about your team's chances on an opposition team's forum for the entire week before a game. No matter how confident you might be.

age.s

First Grade
Broncos2010 is a particularly bad troll. Of course he ends up looking like a complete tool. It's all part of the game of trolls. He's not popping his head in here because his work has already been done by getting this shit eating thread to 4 pages.

That said...

Eat a dick broncos2010 shit merkin

mxlegend99

Referee
Let's just hope the trend of QLD teams losing happens for the rest of the weekend. A 7 point or bigger loss to Titans and we move up and take their spot in the top 8. Just have to hope the Sea Eagles also beat the Raiders to stay there.

Throw in a loss to Cowboys and we would be sitting equal 8th with Raiders, Warriors and Titans, with F/A in our favour (if the Titans lose by 7+). I think we're 50/50 against the Bulldogs, and could sit inside the 8 going into Round 26.

maple_69

Bench
If we can beat the Dogs and go into the final round in contention, regardless of probably losing to Manly, that would be a really fantastic effort this season.
Good win tonight. Typical of our season. A lot of blown chances, dont have the talent, but defended well for the most part, completed our sets and held our nerve. Everything I want to see from this team.

murraymob

Coach
i never expected bonko boy to appear after the game.He blew his load on monday and we all know with qldlanders they only have 1 root in them a week.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Eat A Hard Dick (E.A.H.D) Bronco's 2010 nob, you prematurely evacuated your mouth of your Bronco's shit before actually winning.

As I said EAHD nobhead.

to get the 2 points and there is nothing your mostly nsw cup 2nd stringers in your team can do about it.

We are hot at the moment and we will steam role our way down to Penrith and come home with the 2 points and you can bank on that panthers fans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pugzley

sausage.gif

Randy81

Juniors
Broncos2010 said he wanted to come get 2 points....well he should be stoked as the donkeys managed 12! Unfortunately for you we got 28 hahaha

AceAv

Juniors
Lol at that gif pugzly!

Gg wp panthers. Pretty average game from us and livid we let segy and co. Stroll in so easily.

Gl for the rest of the season - seeyaz in 14 for revenge!