What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are coming

GongPanther

Referee
i never expected bonko boy to appear after the game.He blew his load on monday and we all know with qldlanders they only have 1 root in them a week.

He will be finding it a bit hard to type when he has his head up his ar$e.

This thread should be put into the "Classic Threads" section with a sub-heading "How to universally embarrass yourself without really trying".

broncos2010

Juniors
Ah well not our night on Friday was a good game for a long while but panthers where just a bit to strong on the end and ran us over.

Well done panthers.

I am out see you next year.

Pugzley

Ah well not our night on Friday was a good game for a long while but panthers where just a bit to strong on the end and ran us over.

Well done panthers.

gentleman_troll.jpg

GongPanther

Referee

Well done panthers.

Takes a bit of character to come back and praise us after the comments that were made towards you.:clap:

Last edited:

Latest posts