What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantastic Furniture Parramatta Eels

Avenger

Immortal
Just hope it's not a stick on type of sponsor. Maybe it's the Mediterranean Descendant in me but it has to look good on the jersey.

We cop the spoon for 2 seasons in a row and we land an ASX listed retailer with 140 stores nationwide with brands like Fantastic, Dare Gallery, Plush, Mattress Factory - yet merkins bag the deal ?

#idiots

This. They're a pretty good fit for us.

About the only sponsorship that I'd question based on names is 'The Reject Shop'.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We cop the spoon for 2 seasons in a row and we land an ASX listed retailer with 140 stores nationwide with brands like Fantastic, Dare Gallery, Plush, Mattress Factory - yet merkins bag the deal ?

#idiots

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said Marty... You can also add a lounge factory that employs 155 workers in a time where the manufacturing industry in this country is dying...

Anyone putting shit on this company are a bunch of f**ken idiots with no clue

emjaycee

Coach
Anyone who bothers about the look of the sponsors logo on the jersey over the value of the sponsor to the club needs to get a life. The Fantastic Furniture on our jersey wouldn't be the worst one seen I am sure.

Attachments

• broncos.jpg
    broncos.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
  • raiders.jpg
    raiders.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ffpp1.JPG
    ffpp1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 7

E_Cantona

Juniors
could be worse..
wanka_original_display_image.jpg

Or... a really shit company
pooh_display_image.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone who bothers about the look of the sponsors logo on the jersey over the value of the sponsor to the club needs to get a life. The Fantastic Furniture on our jersey wouldn't be the worst one seen I am sure.

Do you wear white socks with a black suit?

Chipmunk

Coach

Incidentally neither of those two sponsors on the Broncos and Raiders jersey exist any more...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Balsa wood is a very lightweight material with many uses. Balsa trees are native to southern Brazil and Bolivia north to southern Mexico.
Quite apt considering how leightweight we've been on the field :D

Wow, thanks for the scoop.

I was asking what balsERwood is.