What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Bulldogs

PinkPanther

Juniors
Same team as last week, with Grant starting and Latimore on the bench
1. Coote
2. Mansour
3. Brown
4. Whare
5. Simmons
6. John
7. Walsh
8. Grant
9. Kingston
10. Mckendry
11. Newton
12. Manu
13. Simpkins

14. Segeyaro
15. Smith
16. Latimore
17. Masoe

panthersam

Juniors
The Bulldogs will be without Pritchard, Kasiano, Eastwood and Barba. I for one think if we defend anywhere near as well as we did last week (for the most part) then we should be able to win this game and keep our slim finals hopes alive.

soc123_au

Staff member
No reason that we shouldn't see a similar effort to last week. Here's hoping the lads can get a win. The team has shown plenty of heart for most of the year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Speed outwide could be a concern Tighe coming in wouldn't be a bad thing. Though if our pack does what they did last week we should be too strong

Scotty03

Juniors
If we have any chance of beating the dogs....its this week after their attack being hit by injuries and out confidence from the last 2 weeks.

greynurse

Juniors
I saw James Roberts play NYC last week. Not named in any team this weekend. Injured or something else ? Don't want to speculate and i hope an injury but to be fit and placed in the NYC for 1 week and not named in any team.:crazy:

TheFrog

Coach
With 16th placed Manly to come, Panthers look to have secured 2nd place in the 20's.

On the main game, if Plum is half as good as before he was injured, the Bulldogs have a tough game ahead of them. Panthers forwards and bench to dominate.

TheFrog

Coach
Almost a repeat of the corresponding game last year. Panthers with a healthy lead and several wasted opportunities in the first half hour, Dogs hit back late in first half and then dominate second. The try right on half time knocked us silly.

Coote looked very good at times passing (like he can do in the halves) but if he's our fullback next year then we are in huge trouble

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Coote looked very good at times passing (like he can do in the halves) but if he's our fullback next year then we are in huge trouble

I have a feeling he will be at the Cowboys next year, I am happy with that, it will bring Matty Moylan back to first grade.

Although a disappointing end to our Semi Final hopes I a not to disappointed overall. Some great improvement this year.

One game to go hopefully a good performance against Manly next week.

Considering everyone tipped us for the Spoon including many so called Panther supporters I am happy with the year overall.

Latest posts