What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tifo & pyro appreciation thread

Haffa

wien_derby_2.jpg

wien_derby_4.jpg

wien_derby_6.jpg

Vienna Derby.

Big Sam

First Grade
Pictures: At the Wankdorf Stadium, Luzern fans dress up as sperm alongside a giant penis

Tuesday, February 12th, 2013

The Swiss Super League returned to action last weekend.

One of the star matches in the first week back after the winter break was Young Boys’ 3-2 home win over Luzern, however rather than the action on the pitch, the winners of the occasion were arguably Luzern’s away supporters.

Perched up in the upper tier of the [insert laughter] Wankdorf Stadium, 400 Luzern supporters turned up to the match all dressed as sperm. Comically the fans also unveiled a large penis in their section.

Pictures of the Luzern fans can be seen below.

fcl.jpg

Bildschirmfoto-2013-02-11-um-17.jpg

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/p...ns-dress-up-as-sperm-alongside-a-giant-penis/

Apparently the banner translates to "When Luzern are playing, we come" :lol:

Question for everyone - has anyone been lucky enough to be under a banner or gone to a game in Europe where they've had a tifo?

I was at the Classico in October and they did the Catalan Independence thing where everyone either got a red or yellow plastic sheet.

It looks amazing at the ground

langpark

First Grade
Timmah, shield your eyes! A highly offensive image is being posted (Stuttgart vs Dortmund on the weekend)...

72745450651815011923204.jpg

Rekordmeister

Juniors
Südkurve shitting on Doofmund fans in the Pokal in February

609991061-fan-choreographie-bayern-dortmund-qKwdfKGOt09.jpg

"Colours of the best club" ^^

image.jpg

"Colours of the coolest city" ^^

Kurve protest banner against Barcelona

image.php

Anti Red Bull banner from Austria

haj-rij_111.jpg

Doofmund fans are salty

0505_Dortmund_blog.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
Haha All "Doofmund" jokes aside, would there be a better atmosphere at a football stadium in Europe than the Westfalenstadion? (discounting Turkey as Asia Minor).

It is, along with the Camp Nou, the stadium i want to visit the most. A Besiktas home game vs Gala is also on my wish list.

Rekordmeister

Juniors
Admittedly it probably is. I went in 2004 and they were pretty wild in support when their club was heading down the toilet, a complete contrast to being at the Olympiastadion in Munich which was run down and all atmosphere escaped the premises because of how open it was and being so far away from the pitch although all the active fans were together instead of being split as they are now.

Ajax fans seemed to have a few screws loose upstairs they certainly weren't the full quid lol