What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Godz Illa

Coach
Yeah, the last player we signed from Newtown didn't do much.

503411-jamie-soward.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Signing players from Newtown :lol: what a shit merkin club you've become
Your ignorance is astounding.

Really, if you were trolling there might be some vague excuse. But your track record is, shall we say, that of a dunderhead.

P.S.

32-8
26-0 in the second half.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
From the Newtown website...

The Club remains a Rugby League proving ground - a fact well demonstrated by the number of players who have played for Newtown and gone on to success with NRL clubs.
The Jets are in their fourth year of a five-year partnership with the powerful Sydney Roosters club, whereby the Jets act as a feeder club to their NRL ally.

http://www.newtownjets.com.au/landing-NRLFC.php
Signing players from Newtown :lol: what a shit merkin club you've become
Newtown are the Roosters feeder club. :lol: You silly bastard.

broncos2010

Juniors
I honestly don't see how its just the coaches fault.

Having watched the dragons all year long its more about the troops at his disposal.
Heaps of young kids and you have 2 guys in your halves one is a hooker and the other is a centre which is never going to be a success.

He deserves a proper shot next year with proper halves in Kyle Stanley and Widdop and Dugan back and firing and the young forwards having more experience.

Dragons are rebuilding just give him time and a fair go next year with a proper structure at the team.

Moffo

Referee
Tough break guys...don't mean to disrespect but you guys should've done more with your refurb. What you built there looks horrible IMO

Tone83

Juniors
Is there some reason you've decided all of a sudden to come in here and annoy us? Is it because you are the laughing stock of the main forum with your loopy crazy ideas like winger being the most important position on the field, and Dave Taylor being a better player than $BW? Given the latter, I doubt anyone is going to take seriously any assessment of player quality that you might make.

Go away now kid, you bother me.
I actually just feel sorry for you guys, this is SUCH a shitty club. I'm kind of just wandering around in here, farting and leaving trash laying around, because it's my way of protesting what I feel is just disrespect to a supporter base.

Witt? f**king witt? If my club signed witt I'd see it as a slap in the face, how about do nothing instead, that's more useful than signing Witt. When will this club make moves to be relavant? The way the panthers and Eels have for 2014 for example? At some point you have to decide to have a proper go at it, until you do you're just basically pissing on the faces of your fans and laughing. That's what the dragons are doing, and you all should be mad.

Latest posts