What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2012/13 Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
Don't be so naive Pollyanna.

When the day comes that Tony Abbott is required to, err, umm, aaah, just because, face the International Press as OUR REPRESENTATIVE AS HEAD OF GOVERNMENT - I will be able to explain to my international friends, who don't understand Australian slang..what a DRONGO is...Tony fits it to a T..Australia's answer to GdubbayahBush...just with a wingnut....
I PUT LIBS LAST...
I wait for the day when the people of Western Sydney realise what they have done by voting for the LIBS, when they lose their school kids bonus, have mouse powered Internet, and have what they have now RIPPED from them for the benefit of Gina Rynehart, Rupert Murdoch Alan Jones, and Hadley. and think "SHIT, what have I done"...I've sold out my values and got a bloke like RAYMES elected!!!!
I am past the age of caring, but I fear for my grandchildren whose parents are just ordinary hard working battlers, who struggle to make ends meet.
Do the Libs care about battlers like them? Don't think so, I can't see one policy that does.
The PPL - to be paid for by hitting BIG BUSINESS will be good,m because those Companies whose bosses are on millions of dollars annual salary, won't be passing this TAX onto the consumer (No..of course they won't:lol:)..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When the day comes that Tony Abbott is required to, err, umm, aaah, just because, face the International Press as OUR REPRESENTATIVE AS HEAD OF GOVERNMENT - I will be able to explain to my international friends, who don't understand Australian slang..what a DRONGO is...Tony fits it to a T..Australia's answer to GdubbayahBush...just with a wingnut....
I PUT LIBS LAST...
I wait for the day when the people of Western Sydney realise what they have done by voting for the LIBS, when they lose their school kids bonus, have mouse powered Internet, and have what they have now RIPPED from them for the benefit of Gina Rynehart, Rupert Murdoch Alan Jones, and Hadley. and think "SHIT, what have I done"...I've sold out my values and got a bloke like RAYMES elected!!!!
I am past the age of caring, but I fear for my grandchildren whose parents are just ordinary hard working battlers, who struggle to make ends meet.
Do the Libs care about battlers like them? Don't think so, I can't see one policy that does.
The PPL - to be paid for by hitting BIG BUSINESS will be good,m because those Companies whose bosses are on millions of dollars annual salary, won't be passing this TAX onto the consumer (No..of course they won't:lol:)..
:thumb

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pretty small minded thinking guys. You've slurped down the left wing propaganda and tickled its arsehole with your free hand.

Politics isn't about good and evil. It's about getting shit done or not.

Pretty small minded thinking guys. You've slurped down the left wing propaganda and tickled its arsehole with your free hand.

Politics isn't about good and evil. It's about getting shit done or not.

Or maybe the truth (if there is any such thing) is somewhere in the middle....

Plenty of selfish f**kers happy to accept any other rationalisation of their pursuit of self-interest to the exclusion of all else.

Thankfully, we live in a place where who the choice of who is running the country has pretty minimal impact. We get up the next day without a direct threat to our well-being, and get to argue about football teams.

strider

Post Whore
Wasnt Rudd around before Abbott?

abbotts been lurking for ever - he only recently got to be leader, but he was around for yonks

rudd has probably been picking his nose and eating it almost as long i guess .... i just hated abbott before rudd proved himself a first rate c**k

bartman

Immortal
I'll be glad when all this electioneering is behind us.

Hopefully our economy will be resilient enough to survive an Abbott led government. History will show that he will be the Stephen Kearney of Australian politics.
:lol:.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Or maybe the truth (if there is any such thing) is somewhere in the middle....

Plenty of selfish f**kers happy to accept any other rationalisation of their pursuit of self-interest to the exclusion of all else.

Thankfully, we live in a place where who the choice of who is running the country has pretty minimal impact. We get up the next day without a direct threat to our well-being, and get to argue about football teams.

Amen to that. Nice to see some perspective.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or maybe the truth (if there is any such thing) is somewhere in the middle

It always is.

Absolutely. We still don't have big enough minorities that our political parties have organised along ethnic lines.

As long as we stay rich we'll probably never have to worry about that sort of thing.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
The Walking Dead is good Pou.

Ive started watching Man Vs Wild. The stuff Bear does, i do everytime i go camping. I guess he wins because i take a couple Muesli Bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts