What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2012/13 Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Pretty small minded thinking guys. You've slurped down the left wing propaganda and tickled its arsehole with your free hand.

Politics isn't about good and evil. It's about getting shit done or not.

It's posts like these that assures me that deep down we could be mates, Pou. Couldn't agree more.

strider

Post Whore
You should all watch Ray Donovan.

yeah i'm gonna watch that soon .... but i'm still halfway through 6 seasons of the sopranos - which i love - don't know why i didn't watch it when it was on tv

i've gotta say, the recent episodes of breaking bad haven't done alot for me - altho it looks to be getting better

dexter has been a bit slow too

boardwalk empire starts up again on monday ... and SoA will be on again in a week too (i think - or very soon)

Noise

Coach
yeah i'm gonna watch that soon .... but i'm still halfway through 6 seasons of the sopranos - which i love - don't know why i didn't watch it when it was on tv

i've gotta say, the recent episodes of breaking bad haven't done alot for me - altho it looks to be getting better

dexter has been a bit slow too

boardwalk empire starts up again on monday ... and SoA will be on again in a week too (i think - or very soon)

Yea the new breaking bad has been a bit slow but I'm expecting it to build. Pumped for SOA and Boardwalk

SoA, Breaking Bad, Homeland and Boardwalk all returning, with Ray Donovan, Under the Dome and Siberia all winding up. Good times for TV, with Walking Dead and Game of Thrones still to look forward to later this year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I know mate.:lol:

I also wish I'd had a speculator on him to win the Guineas. He was $67 before today's win. Now he's $13.
I don't feel like having a bet at those odds.
13's a bit skinny bud, prince Harada and Cluster are my Guinea's picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.