What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2012/13 Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

strider

Post Whore
scary when abbott in your national leader :lol:

the worst thing for the labor party is that rudd will win his seat and think he should continue to lead the party .... time for them to re-group and boot the shit stirring mofo

Avenger

Immortal
scary when abbott in your national leader :lol:

the worst thing for the labor party is that rudd will win his seat and think he should continue to lead the party .... time for them to re-group and boot the shit stirring mofo

I want him to hold it, so they can stab him again.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
SoA, Breaking Bad, Homeland and Boardwalk all returning, with Ray Donovan, Under the Dome and Siberia all winding up. Good times for TV, with Walking Dead and Game of Thrones still to look forward to later this year.

Thanks for the summary have been thinking of upgrading to to showcase for while. Think you've convinced me.

Am loving Under the dome but is starting to get a little weird.

Read the book a few weeks ago, the story of the tv series seems to have moved further and further away from the book in the last few weeks. However it seems like he story maybe is heading back to the book storyline with Barbie and big Jim as enemies and big Jim turning the town against Barbie for shit big Jim himself did.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Getting very sick of the new Budget Direct adds. Someone needs to punch the shit out of this annoying f**king egg head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1

strider

Post Whore
No-alcohol guests? If your guests don’t drink alcohol, use soft drinks or fruit juice. Raichlen says canned iced tea tastes great with chicken; cola does, too.

I'm gonna make me a fanta butt chook

On a serious note - I voted for Clive Palmer. I love the idea of having a bat shit crazy mother f**ker having a totally irreverent sound bite on our TV's every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.