What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
]Must admit the comment about losing my two brothers was a good one, I like it! but thats a strange comment,[/B] The only way you can apply pressure on the top grade is if you have the ability to threaten to take someones spot if as you say, your not expecting them to play first grade then what pressure can they exert, NONE. Prior IMO is a plodder at best.

I too want Parra to be a force again.

Surely you lost three brothers? Or does Andy not count?

jono

Juniors
Next you'll be telling me that Danny Devito and Arnie aren't really twins.
They're NOT?????!!!!!!!! :crazy:
Reading Arnie's biography ATM "Total Recall" ..........his life from childhood in Thal until today. Rather large tome but very absorbing stuff and actually a little inspiring

barrygibb

Juniors
Enough already with the brothers thing and yes I did forget about Andy s**t thats terrible. Lets not give The Colonel too much credit for that, it may have just been a one off !!

lingard

Coach
It was right up there with inventing the theory of relativity, making Sgt Peppers or being the first person to place two slices of bread on either side of a piece of meat.

I once bought two copies of Sgt Peppers and put a piece of rump steak in between the two of them; then I threw the whole thing off Centre-point tower - and nothing happened. It was still three o'clock. Einstein was full of shit.

born an eel

Bench
I once bought two copies of Sgt Peppers and put a piece of rump steak in between the two of them; then I threw the whole thing off Centre-point tower - and nothing happened. It was still three o'clock. Einstein was full of shit.
so you saying Isaac Newton was full of shit as well?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

If only you threw a bit of BBQ sauce on the meat. It would have completely changed things for the better.

jk13

First Grade
we may have dodged another bullet with josh papsmear now admitting he has mental problems. good stuff

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I think is fairly safe to assume he also is missing his family along with Barba, DCE, Mart Kennedy & Milford.

Amazing how its not club in crisis but a players personal cry for help...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think you may be right there big fella. We pay overs don't forget.

That's why we should stick with developing and retaining our own talent except for the key players we need to buy. We just need to be patient, otherwise we'll never get out of this rut.

themule

Juniors

Quote form the dragons Lu forum about Lussick - A friend with links to his family tells me that he is absolutely miserable at the eels & can't wait to get the f**k out of there but still has 2 yrs to run on his contract.

Gronk

Staff member
Quote form the dragons Lu forum about Lussick - A friend with links to his family tells me that he is absolutely miserable at the eels & can't wait to get the f**k out of there but still has 2 yrs to run on his contract.

Yes it sucks coming last.

#hardenthef**kup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts