What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
Cant say that I have. From what I have learned about them in the FFB I think I will be steering clear in the future as well.
It tastes like arse...

hqdefault.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
I had heard that. I think the ones smaller than a Chicko Roll are edible, but I will still pass.

dogslife

Coach
I assume Oh Errol will be shutting down now that Coops (#1 sexy bitch) has ridden off into the sunset

Kiki

First Grade
The PI meltdown was gold. She even came & had another mini meltdown on the new unofficial forum. I'd still hit it though. High 5's to Dutchy.

this whole 'Kiki had a meltdown and shut the forum down' is this weird lie that's been perpetrated amongst fans and other LU people and i find it strange. it happened over a year ago. move on??

for the record, i had nothing to do with shutting down the forum. if anyone thinks i could make that call they have a lack of understanding of how the structure of a footy club actually works. the chain of command exists very much so.

i had zero power to make a big decision like that. no digis at any club have any power like that. we just do what we're told. you know, like most jobs? like all digis, my decisions were more like....which photo to instagram today. or how do i try and sell membership when the fans keep abusing us via twitter. that was the depths of my powers in both my digi gigs.

and the decision about the forum was made long before i arrived at the club.

as for the other stuff, why you are all still talking about something i said on here about some stupid banner TWO YEARS AGO is quite odd. but i'm flattered i'm still a topic of conversation? is it really that boring in here now? have all the girls left now?

and Dutchy, i have no memory of us kissing at any point (probably due to vodka, not a personal reflection on you). pretty sure that night at the Fiddler was also well over 5 years ago wasn't it?

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
ive seen a few body shots and it looked pretty fit

so i look good for an 'unstable' chick? thanks man, appreciate it.

surely you guys have more interesting things and much hotter chicks to talk about than me? this is weird.

Baz and Monk, you're adorable and lovely and you always were. for those of you genuinely wondering what ever happened to Errol, we still tweet a lot and are fairly popular (inexplicably some would say) but don't really blog anymore.

Sassy is now the Digital Manager at the Eels and I decided media wasn't my gig and am currently studying post grad counselling with an interest in cross cultural counselling, gambling and alcohol with an aim to work in player welfare one day.

and if you're wondering why i am randomly posting right now after years of slience, i had the worst insomnia and thought i would check in LU for some nostalgia. then found this odd discussion about myself so yeah.

hope you're all doing well xx

Last edited:

Alba

Coach
I love when you boys talk about old people from here, and suddenly, they appear out of nowhere!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh StormChaser, WHERE ARE YOU?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts