What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
she wasn't batshit insane, she just seemed to be way too sensitive and easily offended for some one in her profession

yeah.....until you've had strangers tweet at you 'go neck yourself you dirty s**t you're ruining our club' or 'it's a shame your mother's abortion failed, do us a favour and kill yourself' with absolutely no provocation from me. don't tell me what being easily offended is. i've lost people close to me to suicide too so that sorta stuff can upset me. sorry for being human ay.

but never fear....now im studying counselling so i guess me being 'sensitive' will come in handy?

but thanks all for the Kiki psychoanalysis everyone! what i can take from this is that i am somewhat attractive yet insane. i'm pretty happy with that. its better than being ugly and well adjusted.....:sarcasm:

its like that time when we got a gig for Cricket Australia and all these cricket nerds said we were nothing but hot bimbos who only got the job coz of our looks. HAHA best. considering neither of us are even remotely hot, we got a kick out of that.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
I love when you boys talk about old people from here, and suddenly, they appear out of nowhere!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh StormChaser, WHERE ARE YOU?????

probably off being an absolute babe and breaking hearts somewhere. she was amazing.

Alba

Coach
Shorty!!! I just went back to old threads and it came to me! Not many at all.. there are 3 regulars :)

Kiki

First Grade
oooooh yes Shorty! she was a sweetheart.

well i would like to make a comeback but i think maybe im too emotionally unstable for these guys. i might get my period or something! GIRLZ R DA WORST

Alba

Coach
hahaha don't worry, there's always ONE of us with our period.. It makes for some good entertainment :) Please come back, we miss your pretty face!

soc123_au

Staff member
I never claimed you were responsible for shutting the PI forum down Kiki. I was one of the few that stuck up for you. You still had a meltdown, although you were led into it.

sportive cupid

Referee
Wow.
For someone who is over it you seem a bit stressed by it.

If you want some experience in " cross -cultural" counselling you should apply to the uni to be my student one day.

You'll get plenty where I work.

Dutchy

Immortal
and Dutchy, i have no memory of us kissing at any point (probably due to vodka, not a personal reflection on you). pretty sure that night at the Fiddler was also well over 5 years ago wasn't it?

I didn't remember either, my ranga cousin has pics though :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
Jess had pashes with mate apparently too. Jeez Fids gets messy.
Ranga got done for speeding the way home that night.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah.....until you've had strangers tweet at you 'go neck yourself you dirty s**t you're ruining our club' or 'it's a shame your mother's abortion failed, do us a favour and kill yourself' with absolutely no provocation from me. don't tell me what being easily offended is. i've lost people close to me to suicide too so that sorta stuff can upset me. sorry for being human ay.

but never fear....now im studying counselling so i guess me being 'sensitive' will come in handy?

but thanks all for the Kiki psychoanalysis everyone! what i can take from this is that i am somewhat attractive yet insane. i'm pretty happy with that. its better than being ugly and well adjusted.....:sarcasm:

its like that time when we got a gig for Cricket Australia and all these cricket nerds said we were nothing but hot bimbos who only got the job coz of our looks. HAHA best. considering neither of us are even remotely hot, we got a kick out of that.

we wont ask you to go neck yourself here although you might get asked to do a few other things

nice to see you back

Also good to hear about Sassy, we get the emails but I didn't know that it was her

Eels digital coms manager ? she'll be busy

urban eel

Juniors
so i look good for an 'unstable' chick? thanks man, appreciate it.
no i asked about your mental stability.i said you had issues.
i wasnt meant as judgement,just an observation
we have even had quite civil interaction on twitter in the past
surely you guys have more interesting things and much hotter chicks to talk about than me? this is weird.
its the off season for someof us

am currently studying post grad counselling with an interest in cross cultural counselling, gambling and alcohol with an aim to work in player welfare one day.
all the best
learning to leave your work at home would be a good skill to learn

Cliffhanger

Coach
This creepy stalker accountant, who I had to change my number because of went back to uni and did a psych degree. He's now going to become counsellor. He was crazy. He used to threaten to destroy me for not hanging out with him. I was hoping he was dead but then he added me on LinkedIn, I didn't accept.

It sounds mean to hope he was dead but I was genuinely concerned for my safety because of him., I still hopes he dies or becomes comatose.

Joker's Wild

Coach
:nwave:

and Dutchy, i have no memory of us kissing at any point (probably due to vodka, not a personal reflection on you). pretty sure that night at the Fiddler was also well over 5 years ago wasn't it?

Ouch

I think Twiz was just referring to the whole "LOL@50uff$" banner thing, which was a huge overreaction on your part in context. I doubt anyone here knew you had received abusive tweets of such a personal nature. Its low and shit but unfortunately a dark part of the 3rd person internet culture. Im sure those same heroes would not have the guts to say it to a real persons face when they cant rely on the protection of internet anonymity.

considering neither of us are even remotely hot

Lies
Sassy? Jess??

not many chickies left on here anymore huh xx

The freaks drive them away. Hell, even Dani almost left :(

well i would like to make a comeback but i think maybe im too emotionally unstable for these guys. i might get my period or something! GIRLZ R DA WORST

We only accept this type. There is no room in LU for "normality"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts