What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Once upon a million yrs ago, yes :)

Now it's me and Dani against the world!!!

Alba, do you remember yonks ago, (I'd say about 2004-5) you & I think LESstar pretended that you hooked up the night before. All the posts ended up being deleted, but at the end you said you made it up?

Meeeeeemoriiiiiiiiiiiiiies.

Alba

Coach
Alba, do you remember yonks ago, (I'd say about 2004-5) you & I think LESstar pretended that you hooked up the night before. All the posts ended up being deleted, but at the end you said you made it up?

Meeeeeemoriiiiiiiiiiiiiies.

That wasn't LESstar, it was lolesi, and yes, I still have pm's in my inbox from it haha

Alba

Coach
Haha I had phony relationships with madunit, Raider69, half, lolesi.. I was a cyber whore hahaha..

None of the above were who I hooked up with though :)

Bazal

Post Whore
so i look good for an 'unstable' chick? thanks man, appreciate it.

surely you guys have more interesting things and much hotter chicks to talk about than me? this is weird.

Baz and Monk, you're adorable and lovely and you always were. for those of you genuinely wondering what ever happened to Errol, we still tweet a lot and are fairly popular (inexplicably some would say) but don't really blog anymore.

Sassy is now the Digital Manager at the Eels and I decided media wasn't my gig and am currently studying post grad counselling with an interest in cross cultural counselling, gambling and alcohol with an aim to work in player welfare one day.

and if you're wondering why i am randomly posting right now after years of slience, i had the worst insomnia and thought i would check in LU for some nostalgia. then found this odd discussion about myself so yeah.

hope you're all doing well xx

OMG Kiki! Been ages! Doing good?

Kiki

First Grade
Sportive Cupid - I am not 'stressed'. I find it interesting to pop my head in here and see a whole discussion about me and things I said or did literally years ago. The LOLSOuffs thing in particular...I mean really, I haven't worked there in 2 years...the fact people are still talking about is silly

and urban-eel, if being fairly open about my struggles with depression means you patronisingly say 'Kiki has issues' then I'm okay with that. I'm not ashamed to say i suffer from it. at least I'm still alive and not dead from suicide, a drug addict, in jail or a violent alcoholic like the other people in my family that have been cursed by the black dog.

but yeah KIKI HAS ISSUEZ MAAAAN!

Last edited:

urban eel

Juniors
again ill reinterate that i wasnt judging, and my over simplified use of the word 'issues" maybe was a poor one

do you like Chiko Rolls?

Kiki

First Grade
Sadly I have to eat gluten free now after getting so sick I ended up in hospital so no chiko rolls for moi.

Perhaps as its Suicide Prevention Day today, it's a nice time for everyone (including me) to just check themselves on the language they use when talking about others, even if its just on the Internet.

Sometimes I do reget being so open and accessible on Twitter (and now I've deleted my account), but I've also had countless messages from all different sorts of people saying how it made them feel less alone and less distraught.....so I'll take you guys calling me crazy if I reached a few people. that's fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts