What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets

fizman

Bench
Is there a Non Ticketed Member NOT going to the game on Saturday that I could use their code please?

I have just realized that my Ticketed Member code is now useless. Apparently, it was only valid from 9am until 6pm tonight.

Thanks.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Otherwise I'm an Interstate Member who is now overseas so I could lend out code, although I don't know where mine is - probably in the mail at home. PM me if anyone is desperate.

Card Shark

Immortal
All but single seats remain for Category 3 seats on the side.

Still a fair few left in Sharks supporters bay.

I hope we have plenty of sharks supporters sitting outside of the 6 sharks supporters bays. We need to own that stadium .

Could be a bit embarrassing for the NRL having swaths of empty seats because Roosters and Manly fans won't turn up 'till late.

SharkShocked

Bench
And the nightmare of people that will leave after Game 1 while people are trying to arrive for Game 2.

I'm still deciding whether i want to hang around if we lose.

Card Shark

Immortal
Given there are 4 teams supporters in the stadium - I can't see us owning it.

Well I can't see a lot of manly or roosters supporters turning up too early, so hopefully it will be majority sharks fans for most of the match, albeit sparsely spread.

Card Shark

Immortal
And the nightmare of people that will leave after Game 1 while people are trying to arrive for Game 2.

I'm still deciding whether i want to hang around if we lose.

Where would be the best place to park to counteract this?

On the grass outside the SCG or in the multi story car park in the entertainment quarter? Perhaps the latter?

I'd hazard a guess and say Fox, hard to see how they will handle the in/out thing on the grass when its normally one or the other.

Latest posts