What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Apart from Clifford who is a narcissistic raving f**king lunatic attention whore I think it's quite sad and demolarising that the female members of this forum are often judged on how they look with often very unsubtle sexual innuendo thrown in as well.

FTR I reckon Dani, Alba and co are intelligent good eggs. Whether their 'hawt' or not means nothing to me, what they post and their personalities are damn fine.

I guess it has something to do with your depression, but you take things way too seriously around here Kiki.

I learned a long time ago that if you keep replying, you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Say what you want to say, make your point and then move on to another thread or topic.

Once I've said my piece about something, I rarely go back and acknowledge the replies. 90% of them are just troll attempts anyway.

Surely

Post Whore
Apart from Clifford who is a narcissistic raving f**king lunatic attention whore I think it's quite sad and demolarising that the female members of this forum are often judged on how they look with often very unsubtle sexual innuendo thrown in as well.

FTR I reckon Dani, Alba and co are intelligent good eggs. Whether their 'hawt' or not means nothing to me, what they post and their personalities are damn fine.

See boys that's how you pull a root.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sportive Cupid - I am not 'stressed'. I find it interesting to pop my head in here and see a whole discussion about me and things I said or did literally years ago. The LOLSOuffs thing in particular...I mean really, I haven't worked there in 2 years...the fact people are still talking about is silly

and urban-eel, if being fairly open about my struggles with depression means you patronisingly say 'Kiki has issues' then I'm okay with that. I'm not ashamed to say i suffer from it. at least I'm still alive and not dead from suicide, a drug addict, in jail or a violent alcoholic like the other people in my family that have been cursed by the black dog.

but yeah KIKI HAS ISSUEZ MAAAAN!
Personally I embrace my issues...no point fighting it.

Kiki

First Grade

thats really just a reflection on society isn't it? men are usually judged on their wealth, athleticism, jobs or power...but it doesn't matter how intelligent, successful or creative a woman is, in the end it's usually reduced to how she looks.

perfect example of language people used around Julia Gillard. men and women are both guilty of it.

as for sexism and objectification in rugby league, people have always asked me 'omg u work with footy players, it must be so sexist and awful how do you do it???'.

obviously i don't know what they say about me when i'm not around but 99.9% of players have been totally respectful. the worst things i've ever copped have been from fans, never from players or people actually in the game. i find that interesting.

butchmcdick

Immortal
thats really just a reflection on society isn't it? men are usually judged on their wealth, athleticism, jobs or power...but it doesn't matter how intelligent, successful or creative a woman is, in the end it's usually reduced to how she looks.

perfect example of language people used around Julia Gillard. men and women are both guilty of it.

as for sexism and objectification in rugby league, people have always asked me 'omg u work with footy players, it must be so sexist and awful how do you do it???'.

obviously i don't know what they say about me when i'm not around but 99.9% of players have been totally respectful. the worst things i've ever copped have been from fans, never from players or people actually in the game. i find that interesting.

Make me a pot of coffee sugar tits and bring it into my office

Dragon2010

First Grade
This creepy stalker accountant, who I had to change my number because of went back to uni and did a psych degree. He's now going to become counsellor. He was crazy. He used to threaten to destroy me for not hanging out with him. I was hoping he was dead but then he added me on LinkedIn, I didn't accept.

It sounds mean to hope he was dead but I was genuinely concerned for my safety because of him., I still hopes he dies or becomes comatose.

You could always throw him in the bushfires... :sarcasm:

Sadly I have to eat gluten free now after getting so sick I ended up in hospital so no chiko rolls for moi.

Perhaps as its Suicide Prevention Day today, it's a nice time for everyone (including me) to just check themselves on the language they use when talking about others, even if its just on the Internet.

Sometimes I do reget being so open and accessible on Twitter (and now I've deleted my account), but I've also had countless messages from all different sorts of people saying how it made them feel less alone and less distraught.....so I'll take you guys calling me crazy if I reached a few people. that's fine with me.

We're all crazy here, it's nothing new... :crazy:

Gotta be positI've where I can, given my marriage f**ked out and all tje other mental stuff!

Poor Baz... :(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

sorry but I think you are way off the mark here Kiki

I thought only cave men thought that way

you may however be right about the media industry as you have more to do with it than I do

Status
Not open for further replies.