What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2012/13 Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
That's chip roll boy to you Suitman.

Wolgan Valley Resort is on the way to my fav camping spot, Newnes, which ive mentioned on here before. We got a good deal because my GF is a travel agent. All the rich folk get choppers down into the valley.

It's the same place Michael Clarke booked out for his wedding, i'd love to know what it cost him.

Eelimantor's place looks pretty fu*kin awesome too. I'm sure he and his family will have a great time.

Gronk

Staff member
We all have a mad merkin or two in our lives.

This a mad merkin that I know.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/A-Big-Hearted-Rabbitoh/84203

00098420-leadimage.jpg

On New Year’s Eve 2011, keen Rabbitohs supporter Tom Denniss commenced his quest to run around the world. This Friday will see him conclude the arduous task.
Tom is well on track to conclude his mammoth run, which has seen him average 50km per day, and will arrive back at the Sydney Opera House where it all started some 20 months ago.
Described as a “mad keen Rabbitohs supporter” by his mates, Tom is raising funds for Oxfam Australia which works to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering around the world through empowering communities to work their way out of poverty.
So far Tom’s journey has seen him run the equivalent of 622 marathons in as many days. He has crossed 20 countries on four continents and covered a total distance of more than 26,058.49 km.
When Tom arrives at the Opera House he will become the fastest person to have circumnavigated the world on foot.
Rabbitohs Members and supporters are encouraged to get to the Opera House and give this keen Rabbitoh a Red & Green welcome back to Sydney!
If you would like to learn more about Tom’s run, support his charity, view his photo gallery or visit his Media Room, click on the following link: www.tomsnextstep.com.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We all have a mad merkin or two in our lives.

This a mad merkin that I know.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/A-Big-Hearted-Rabbitoh/84203

00098420-leadimage.jpg

On New Year?s Eve 2011, keen Rabbitohs supporter Tom Denniss commenced his quest to run around the world. This Friday will see him conclude the arduous task.
Tom is well on track to conclude his mammoth run, which has seen him average 50km per day, and will arrive back at the Sydney Opera House where it all started some 20 months ago.
Described as a ?mad keen Rabbitohs supporter? by his mates, Tom is raising funds for Oxfam Australia which works to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering around the world through empowering communities to work their way out of poverty.
So far Tom?s journey has seen him run the equivalent of 622 marathons in as many days. He has crossed 20 countries on four continents and covered a total distance of more than 26,058.49 km.
When Tom arrives at the Opera House he will become the fastest person to have circumnavigated the world on foot.
Rabbitohs Members and supporters are encouraged to get to the Opera House and give this keen Rabbitoh a Red & Green welcome back to Sydney!
If you would like to learn more about Tom?s run, support his charity, view his photo gallery or visit his Media Room, click on the following link: www.tomsnextstep.com.

The guy is warilla boy, same area where Trent Merin, beau Henry , Matt copper, josh cordoba came from. Very smart boy, he went to a school that had a reputation of not producing academically minded students yet still succeeded.

He was responsible for getting this experiment up in the Illawarra:

http://www.coastalwatch.com/news/article.aspx?articleId=279

He finishes his run on Friday:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1767670/finish-line-nears-for-run-around-the-world/?cs=298

Gronk

Staff member
Yep. I know him from running circles. His Mrs also teaches at my daughter's school (not at the moment though as she's been crewing for him).

Status
Not open for further replies.