What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've always rated Taylor as a coach, and I think he'd be good - he also worked under Smith, so he has some idea of how to structure a professionally-run club.

But apparently we are getting Neil Henry, and I'm not sure how I feel about that...

The Colonel

Immortal
Henry. Peter Parr will be the new CEO. They have a good working relationship.

Taylor does not have the experience to deal with a board that self implodes.

bartman

Immortal
I just meant an option 11 for it won't matter who coaches us, even Jack Gibson himself... the place is a shambles thanks to the previous four seasons of half-arsed change and instability.

amitropo

Juniors
I think Henry's style suits our club, maybe he can bring down sims boys and Scott
Been in Queensland set up hasn't he, he'll bring more passion than the mighty destructible Ricky

Last edited:

Someone

Bench
for f**k sakes whoever it is just sign a 1 year deal, maybe even a 6 month deal.

f**k this. we will just hire some nuffie who after 12 rounds hasnt changed a thing and we will again be calling for a new coach..it never ends.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Henry. Peter Parr will be the new CEO. They have a good working relationship.

Taylor does not have the experience to deal with a board that self implodes.
This is the way i would go as well, Parr is a good operator a massive upgrade on what we had this season.

amitropo

Juniors
If you were a coach, why wouldn't you want to test yourself and show that you were the one that changed the almost impossible. Who wants a free ride, it's challenges like this that moulds us and we grow respected and honored. (Unless your Ricky, take the money and run when you hit a brick wall)

Status
Not open for further replies.