What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
All I hear is clauses in contracts.
Any coach, player or board member who doesn't want to be here f$&k off.
We will rise from the the ashes, shame the fire is still burning.
Hope it's sooner rather than later.
Fight for this jersey players new and old, prove your quality and worth.

Well said, and I'm behind you 100%.

Chipmunk

Coach

Good post there

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well said Buddy, the club is bigger than ANY individual, player,coach or administrator. We are a great club with a great history and we will be back. Tough times ATM but i am a Parra fan till i die, i have been lucky to see the mighty Blue and golds win a few titles hopefully one day we will get back up their again. And when we do it will be all the more sweeter.

I'd just like to say again f**k you Ricky you gutless lying piece of crap.

Forty20

First Grade
So, here we go with the first of presumably a few rumours:

Norman :arrow: Canberra - Courtesy of the Greenhouse forums.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Any players that 'get out' of their contracts just leave us more salary cap space.

And losing Norman will allow us to play both Hayne and Hopoate in the spine.

Avenger

Immortal
The special one isn't going anywhere. He put some tweet up and put shit on Stuart or alluded to him. I just don't want to lose Peats. Hoppa and Norman are more connected to Nolan than the pretender. Cannot see them going. Mossop however I can see opting out.

IFR33K

Coach
What was in the tweet.

I really can't see peats or Norman finding clubs this late in the season. Unless norman wants the fullback role at the dogs.

Djay

Juniors
Peats and Norman won't go anywhere, they need to come to Parra to send their careers on the right way in terms of playing first grade. Doubt they would find FG gigs anywhere else.

strider

Post Whore
peats would need the bunnies to find him $s and playing time to not come - don't think he'd get a gig on the $s anywhere else

probably similar with norman

mossop - who knows - we don't know whether he's any good at NRL anyway - pommies usually take a while to get their feet here, he'll be heading home by the time he is good anyway

hoppa - why wouldn't he still come?

hayne - he's a parra boy - as long has he's still #1 eel and gets pampered here he will stay

anyway - who cares ... if anyone chooses to piss off we'll get someone else

jk13

First Grade
:lol: look out papali, he's coming
For us, onwards and upwards on a very slight gradient

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would anyone leave??? How many big name players did we chase with him and how many did we nab??? Hoppa was nabbed by Ozzie and Kearney lol. I think we have made some good signings for next year but all these origin players who would want to come here and play for Ricky is rubbish. They know what a myth he is and Hayne after a season of this numpty knows what a Myth he is. Stags is right i doubt we will lose anyone.

Chipmunk

Coach
i don't thin papalli is intelligent enough to get the shits about anything

Well he and his Manager appear to be alot more intelligent than our previous CEO and Recruitment Manager because Papali is the one with money in the bank for a contract he had no intention on honouring.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Well he and his Manager appear to be alot more intelligent than our previous CEO and Recruitment Manager because Papali is the one with money in the bank for a contract he had no intention on honouring.

You're wrong.

If Canberra hadn't taken up the clause to match the offer, Papali would have been playing at Parramatta next season.
What you meant to say was that Papali is the one who cared more about money in the bank than playing footy in any particular location.

oldmancraigy

Coach
mossop - who knows - we don't know whether he's any good at NRL anyway - pommies usually take a while to get their feet here, he'll be heading home by the time he is good anyway
Pretty sure Mossop is coming here because he likes the sun?

hayne - he's a parra boy - as long has he's still #1 eel and gets pampered here he will stay

Pretty sure Mark Warren is crucial to Hayne staying?

Chipmunk

Coach
You're wrong.

If Canberra hadn't taken up the clause to match the offer, Papali would have been playing at Parramatta next season.
What you meant to say was that Papali is the one who cared more about money in the bank than playing footy in any particular location.

The Raiders were always going to pay more money as they wanted to keep him. You can take it is done, Parra management were hoodwinked by some smart management.

I can see us getting used exactly the same way again by another Manager early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts