What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALS 2013: Week 1

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah if it's true that he's not coping with the professionalism required then we sure did dodge a bullet.

Doesn't mean I wasn't gutted when we missed out. Or should I pretend I wasn't gutted now it turns out he's got attitude problems? He seemed to cope well today.

Pull your head in you muppet.

strider

Post Whore
you watch that game tonight - then you wonder wtf game our team is playing, cos what we dish up is light years away from this

Someone

Bench
roosters and manly dished out the best two performances in this week 1 of finals..

manly should handle sharks easily.

strider

Post Whore
Bullshit, they never looked like scoring.

trent robinson just agreed with u - said their defense was great, the other part of their game was not

so i'll retract my comment - and instead go with - either side would have put 40 on us :lol:

IFR33K

Coach
you watch that game tonight - then you wonder wtf game our team is playing, cos what we dish up is light years away from this

I still fail to believe we are operating at the same salary cap as souths and roosters.

Compare the line ups, no wonder they'll put 50 on us.

Springs

First Grade
yes i know - but we are talking about tonight where their attacks seemed off ... but i still say they would have put 40 on us even off their game

That;s true, yet not hard. Manly kept dropping it and Roosters could barely get over halfway. Roosters defence was great too but they need to cut back those penalties. Manly were missing B. Stewart and in my opinion Souths and Melbourne have much better attack than Manly had tonight.