What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart quits Parramatta Eels for Canberra Raiders job

How ironic is it that Ricky wants to do everything he can to stop Anthony Milford from going to Brisbane for "personal reasons".....hypocrite much?

Sorry, I'm still angry at the lying pr**k.

Noise

Coach
How ironic is it that Ricky wants to do everything he can to stop Anthony Milford from going to Brisbane for "personal reasons".....hypocrite much?

Sorry, I'm still angry at the lying pr**k.

Milford's manager has come out and said the landscape has now changed since Stuart has been appointed. Ricky must have cured his dads heart problem

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
8 days since the season ends and:

Head coach gone
Assistant coaches about to ask for a release
U20 coach leaves
Our best player is being chased by the dogs and could maybe leave
Our 2014 hooker may leave, leaving us with no-one for 2014
Our major signing hoppa may not come

Gee and we were all couldn't wait until the siren went in our final game.
I really didnt think the season could get any worse after getting our second wooden spoon.

What a mess

IFR33K

Coach
8 days since the season ends and:

Head coach gone
Assistant coaches about to ask for a release
U20 coach leaves
Our best player is being chased by the dogs and could maybe leave
Our 2014 hooker may leave, leaving us with no-one for 2014
Our major signing hoppa may not come

Gee and we were all couldn't wait until the siren went in our final game.
I really didnt think the season could get any worse after getting our second wooden spoon.

What a mess

Thx for the summary. :(:(

phantom eel

First Grade
It's sickening to see Stuart posing outside of the Raiders club and talking about starting their season, when he's left our club in the lurch big time.

No way he didn't have this planned for weeks at least, and stupid stupid us for signing a coach with a get out clause. Can we ever get some professionals in charge of the joint?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I f**king hate Stuart more then Jamie Lyon. The f**ker you watch will continue to destroy Parra long after he has gone for his selfish own reasons. f**king merkin he is, i am sure even his own mother would hate him, how could you not?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I still don't see what he did wrong. He just followed his contract options.
Why would we put it in if we didn't want it to possibly happen?

Delboy

First Grade
ME, we are getting tired of your constant attempts to create a stir

Boy, weren't they good asst coaches, look how the defence and attack and cohesion and commitment improved, just f**k off, merkins

spiderdan

Bench
I think Stuart has had it in for parra since we ended his and the raiders' chances in 93 and 96 by giving him season ending injuries. He lay in wait until his opportunity to wreck our club from the inside materialised.

I don't actually believe that. Just thought I'd throw it out there as I haven't heard a Casper conspiracy theory for a while.

Stuart may have also known about the pearl harbour attacks before they happened.

Gronk

Staff member
Breaking: This is Sticky's leaked Raiders contract.

BUUbdwvCYAAlg7h.jpg:large

Latest posts