What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joely01

Bench
Webster only stayed because he believed Ricky was staying.
He always wanted to go back to the tigers, but declined their original request to work with Ricky. Really doesn't surprise me he left once Ricky left.
I also believe both assistance will be gone.

So looks like another fresh start, with 20s, assistants and full time coaches on board for 2014.

I'm with stagger with making Burty 20s coach.

IFR33K

Coach
He always wanted to go back to the tigers, but declined their original request to work with Ricky. Really doesn't surprise me he left once Ricky left.

So looks like another fresh start, with 20s, assistants and full time coaches on board for 2014.

Bit of a jump from under 6's to 20's.

Was the 6's a division 1 team at least?

El Diablo

Post Whore

why would anyone want to work with Ricky :?

IFR33K

Coach
So Tyrone smith and Wayne beavis were to meet with their respective clients today.

When are we expected to hear what the outcomes are?

Daneel

Bench
Bit of a jump from under 6's to 20's.

Was the 6's a division 1 team at least?

Im a big luke burt fan, but have you seen that team? Hindmarshs, caylesss, vellas and burties everywhere. Ricky Stuart, Stephen Kearney, Daniel Anderson and Michael Hagan could all succsessfully coach that team.

Krakow

Juniors

I've always thought Burty would make a good assistant coach, ala Alfie at the Broncos, Ronnie Palmer etc.

He's got a great footy brain and would do well running the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts