What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury-Bankstown's new recruit Reni Maitua back in the Dog house

DeanPay98

Juniors
More importantly, how does a wealthy club like Parramatta have the worst training facilities in the NRL?

Eelementary

Post Whore
:shock: Blasphemy!!!

Haha I never liked Norris. Always thought Seagal was the man!

Having said that, I watched a film he did recently...He was old, fat, and his "fight" scenes were filmed in slow motion to make him look good, and it made him look like he was in a cat fight, slapping about aimlessly, so...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha I never liked Norris. Always thought Seagal was the man!

Having said that, I watched a film he did recently...He was old, fat, and his "fight" scenes were filmed in slow motion to make him look good, and it made him look like he was in a cat fight, slapping about aimlessly, so...
Seagal has really let himself go, he looks fat enough to get a gig in the Canterbury pack.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I reckon I could take Seagal. He has nothing.

I'd start by saying "Look a Mr Whippy Van" and then as he turned around to investigate I would yank on his pony tail and drag him to the ground.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon I could take Seagal. He has nothing.

I'd start by saying "Look a Mr Whippy Van" and then as he turned around to investigate I would yank on his pony tail and drag him to the ground.

These days? Sure - why not?

Back in the heyday of Seagal films...

I just always thought Norris was boring. Seagal, in my eyes, had this charm about him. That, and he was a badass.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seagal also stood out from the pack because he used Aikido, which is perfectly suited to the screen.

A lot of similar techniques are used in Hapkido, which Jackie Chan adapted for cinematic fighting.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
These days? Sure - why not?

Back in the heyday of Seagal films...

I just always thought Norris was boring. Seagal, in my eyes, had this charm about him. That, and he was a badass.

I am instantly suspicious of any grown man with a pony tail.

phantom eel

First Grade
Reni Maitua's media presence is now even more tiresome than when he was playing for us. Give it all a rest Reni, and just focus on playing your best footy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Seagal also stood out from the pack because he used Aikido, which is perfectly suited to the screen.

A lot of similar techniques are used in Hapkido, which Jackie Chan adapted for cinematic fighting.

That's true.

I just liked the way he delivered his lines in his classic films - he had a certain cool charm about him.

Eels Dude

Coach
Wonder how much of his contract we're paying. Can't say I'll miss his lazy defence, lack of supporting the props in attack, nor dump cheap penalties he continually gives away. What he says about the way our club is run and four training grounds etc., well that's justified criticism on matter which player its from.