What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M coach of the year.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
You're a f**k wit.

But I agree, Trent Robinson. To be able to get a team with the spine of, Mini, Pearce and Maloney to the minor premiership is phenomenal.

Why start a thread on it then?

Because there are some merkins on this forum who think that the former Wigan coach, now Souths coach, Michael McGuire, should be the coach of the year.

It is important that someone points out that former Catalans Dragons coach Trent Robinson has walked into his first head coaching job in the NRL and won a minor premiership already.

BranVan3000

Coach
There is a bees dick in it IMO. Both Roosters and Rabbitohs finished on the same amount of points. Robinson best Maguire for achieving those multiple shut outs all season and improving the squad so much

2013 is Michael McGuire's second season as NRL head coach and he hasn't won anything yet.

2013 is Trent Robinson's first season as NRL head coach and he has already won the minor premiership (by over 100 points for and against).

LazyDreamer

Bench
Sticky. Destroys yet another club (picking up the wooden spoon in the process), yet is able to walk out & straight into a new club as if he's not only a real coach, but a good, real coach.

bottle

Coach
2013 is Michael McGuire's second season as NRL head coach and he hasn't won anything yet.

2013 is Trent Robinson's first season as NRL head coach and he has already won the minor premiership (by over 100 points for and against).

If Robinson wins it he should do the Don Lane/Bert Newton thing,
He can invite Schubert on stage and say 'Here you go buddy, six months in your house and 6 months in mine'.

POPEYE

Coach
Dally M always reminds me of the Daily Mirror, anyone who remembers the old newspaper will know what I mean . . . full of shit and printed for simple minds

Sir Biffo

Bench
If Neil Henry doesn't win it's a conspiracy, we know the Cowboys would have won the grand final 50-0 if the Sharks didn't get an extra tackle.