What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easts will beat Manly or Souths in the GF

Dave_

Juniors
Claytons win even bigger claytons than 2010

Your coach still has semi geniused, uncontrollable hissy fits in pressers as a result of Mad Dogs boot lol!!!

There ya go kids, go watch the glorious 97 GF and you'll see why the Flea Beagles coach is a spastic.

simostorm

Bench
I was going to say something... But I forgot what it was I was going to say.. So I'm just rambling.. Yet... It will fit it just as good as any other post on these forums..

The Eagle

Juniors
Your coach still has semi geniused, uncontrollable hissy fits in pressers as a result of Mad Dogs boot lol!!!

There ya go kids, go watch the glorious 97 GF and you'll see why the Flea Beagles coach is a spastic.

Split league,winning it means zero

Still I want to see total dog merkins face rearranged,filthy roid taking douche

Dave_

Juniors

Still I want to see total dog merkins face rearranged,filthy roid taking douche

LOL. But instead Doogs rearranged Toovey's and he still hasn't recovered and has passed his geniusation onto some of his players like Watmong and Catai. Maybe someone will stomp on DCE's mong head in this years GF lol.

Up the Knights!!!

Swarzey

Bench

And what if Manly did hang on to win? Would you still claim winning it means zero? Of course not. You'd piss and whine if anyone said the exact same thing.

Someone seems a little upset over the loss ;-)

Dave_

Juniors
Haha and I remember they said it should've been Flea Beagles v Donkeys. Put that idea to bed. I truly believe it'll be a repeat of the 97 GF. I can't wait to see Beagle tears again.

Best type of tears there are, especially when they're caused by the Knights stomping on their heads!

The Eagle

Juniors
And what if Manly did hang on to win? Would you still claim winning it means zero? Of course not. You'd piss and whine if anyone said the exact same thing.

Someone seems a little upset over the loss ;-)

TBH I stopped caring at that age, Super league put me off the game until 04 when my team existed again

Newcastle use roids and nobody bats an eye
Melbourne pay players too much and everyone loses their freaking minds

Dave_

Juniors
TBH I stopped caring at that age, Super league put me off the game until 04 when my team existed again

Newcastle use roids and nobody bats an eye
Melbourne pay players too much and everyone loses their freaking minds

Nuthin wrong with roids. They make ya stomp harder.

Dave_

Juniors
Yeah while reducing testicle size, something you probably have in common with the dog

I don't mind if my players sacrifice the size of their plums to get me a premiership, especially if they stomp the mong Toovey. Besides, that was all a long time ago, don't get too upset. Your a Beagles fan, I'm just giving you the treatment you deserve.

We both have games to win before the rematch so I have a bit of time to decide which player I want to stomp DCE and which winger I want to score the winning try.

Also, I'm a Knights fan so theres no questioning the size of my jewels. We're all some big nutted, ox hearted, donkey di*ked, god like creatures round our way unlike pea hearted, axe wounded Flea Beagle scum. See you in the GF.

MSIH

Bench

Tbh, I think the person using "Flea Beagles" as an insult shouldn't be questioning anyone's mental capacity.

Dave_

Juniors
Tbh, I think the person using "Flea Beagles" as an insult shouldn't be questioning anyone's mental capacity.

Only a Flea Beagles supporter wouldn't like it. It just identifies what the Sea Eagles and their supporters are: mangey dogs. Not enough Manly hate around here so I'm bringing it back.

Change thread title to Newcastle will beat Manly in GF!!!