What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coverage of World Cup

ozenzud

Juniors
Does anyone know who has the rights to the world cup? Is it the Maori Channel or something.

I just saw the Sky ad for Oct and no mention of the world cup. None, nought, nothing.

I know it kicks off at the end of Oct 26th of something. If it were the yawion world cup they'd be all over it.

Skinner

Coach
Over here it is Channel 7 which regionally is Prime. I don't think, however, that it is still related to your Prime, as it now owned by SKY.

Diesel

Coach
It's a shame it will most likely not be on FTA live like it is here in Australia especially as ETNZ had a lot of FTA coverage.

I think Australia are ripe for the picking again, Melbourne's 3 are tired, Inglis may not play, ASADA may strike while it's on meaning any player picked once the comp starts can't be replaced.

It'll be an England v NZ final IMO

Rich102

Staff member
Sky Sport 2 Live:

Australia vs England Sunday 22nd - 2AM
Wales vs Italy Sunday 27th 4:30AM
PNG vs France Monday 28th 4:30AM
Kiwis vs Samoa Monday 28th 6:48AM
Fiji vs Ireland Tuesday 29th 8:48AM
Tonga vs Samoa Wed 30th 8:48AM
USA vs Cook Is Thursday 31st 8:48AM

TBC.

shiznit

Coach
@andrewvoss9:
Excited to confirm I have signed with @PremierSportsTV to head up team for @RLWC2013 This coverage will be shown on @skysportnz & channel 7.
10:04am - 29 Sep 13

Latest posts