What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Oblivion - quite enjoyed it.

Fast and the furious 6 - pretty cool if you are watching it for what it is.. A far fetched action flick. I will say the scene at the end with the Russian antonov was very silly, I didn't know it took planes 10 minutes to take off. The runway must have been 15km long.
The plane couldn't take off due to excess weight... but the length of that scene was ridiculous - a never-ending runway.

I also hated how they killed off Gisele (we knew Han had it coming...).

Generalzod

Immortal
Oblivion I dont normally like Tom Cruise but this was great movie, did anyone else see that the film makers used exactly the same waterfall as in Prometheus.

Bulldog Force

Referee
bulletproof.jpg

Remains one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!

Child's play was the first horror movies I ever watched as a kid at the ripe age of 11. Seemed quite scary back then. They are really bad now though looking back.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Oblivion - Surprisingly good. Great effects and a storyline that wasnt the same old boring future apocolyptic formula. Even Cruise was good

Fast 6 - Pretty much the same old, same old. I had to suspend my disbelief quite a lot but I guess that is to be expected. Not bad "popcorn" film

Zoidberg

First Grade
Gravity.

Just WOW!

Best film of the year. Very edge of your seat. Don't know how it'd be in 2D but the 3D is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.