What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-NRL Jersey Wallpapers (NRL, A League, EPL, AFL etc) + Requests

Storm 2012

Juniors
If its not too much trouble, could you please do a Brisbane heat jersey. Sorry I don't have a pic, but if you need one, I'm sure I can fin one

john13

Juniors
Hey azsportza how have the Jersey Wallpapers design going for you?

Waiting on these Jersey Wallpapers for my mates
  • Milwaukee Bucks 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Golden State Warriors 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Utah Jazz 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Swansea 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Western Sydney Wanderers 2012/13 Away Jersey

New request
  • Real Madrid 2012/13 3rd (UEFA Champions League*) Jersey
  • Sydney Sixers 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket)
  • Sydney Thunder 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket) (For my mates who support Thunder)
  • Sydney FC CMRI Charity Jersey
  • Sydney Swans 2012 Away Jersey
  • Waratahs 2013 Home Jersey (Super Rugby)
  • Waratahs 2013 Away Jersey (Super Rugby)

*Only used in UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid 2012/13 3rd (UEFA Champions League) Jersey
201213RealMadrid3rdUEFAChampionsLeagueJersey.jpg

Sydney Sixers 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket)
201213SydneySixersJersey2.png

Sydney Thunder 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket)
201213SydneyThunderJersey2.png

Sydney FC CMRI Charity Jersey
SydneyFCCMRICharityShirt.png

Sydney Swans 2012 Away Jersey
2012SydneySwansAwayJersey.png

Last edited:

john13

Juniors
If its not too much trouble, could you please do a Brisbane heat jersey. Sorry I don't have a pic, but if you need one, I'm sure I can fin one

Here's a Brisbane Heat Jersey for you Storm 2012

Brisbane Heat 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket)
201213BrisbaneHeatJersey.jpg

BDR

First Grade
Mate, you are asking an awful lot. Maybe slow it down or at least chuck in a please.

thorson1987

Coach
Mate, you are asking an awful lot. Maybe slow it down or at least chuck in a please.

Agreed.

Az does have other stuff to do.

How about wait until he has done a few of your other requests before you ask for more.

Plus, i'm still waiting patiently for the 2 i asked for when he started this thread.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Hey azsportza how have the Jersey Wallpapers design going for you?

Waiting on these Jersey Wallpapers for my mates
  • Milwaukee Bucks 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Golden State Warriors 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Utah Jazz 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Swansea 2012/13 Home Jersey
  • Western Sydney Wanderers 2012/13 Away Jersey

New request
  • Real Madrid 2012/13 3rd (UEFA Champions League*) Jersey
  • Sydney Sixers 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket)
  • Sydney Thunder 2012/13 Jersey (Twenty20 Big Bash League, Cricket) (For my mates who support Thunder)
  • Sydney FC CMRI Charity Jersey
  • Sydney Swans 2012 Away Jersey
  • Waratahs 2013 Home Jersey (Super Rugby)
  • Waratahs 2013 Away Jersey (Super Rugby)

That is a massive list of requests. I understand they are from your mates - but you have to remember I am one person doing this, for free. I can't sell the designs since they are all licensed designs and logos. This idea of sporting jerseys for iPhone wallpapers has exploded with people wanting them. At the moment, my college work takes priority so I can't work on them. Some of those designs are complex and not easy to replicate.

john13

Juniors

Agreed.

Az does have other stuff to do.

How about wait until he has done a few of your other requests before you ask for more.

Plus, i'm still waiting patiently for the 2 i asked for when he started this thread.

I will slow down the request, I have put in a lot of request but I have never asked him to do it "ASAP". I have put in the request when azsportza has time to create/make the wallpapers. I have shown some of azsportza wallpapers to my mates and they have said that the wallpapers are awesome that I have asked what wallpapers they would like to have and I have put in requests for them

john13

Juniors
That is a massive list of requests. I understand they are from your mates - but you have to remember I am one person doing this, for free. I can't sell the designs since they are all licensed designs and logos. This idea of sporting jerseys for iPhone wallpapers has exploded with people wanting them. At the moment, my college work takes priority so I can't work on them. Some of those designs are complex and not easy to replicate.

I completely understand what you are saying and I completely understand that designing/making Jersey Wallpapers is something that you will do when you have free time

john13

Juniors
azsportza if you have time can you please make some of the jersey request?
much appreciated
thanks in advance

john13

Juniors
Was going to ask you if you could make a Socceroos jersey but you have already made it. Is there any chance you can make it for the iPhone 4/4S though?