What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden spoon

64 Dragon

Coach
I'm with you BFD. Have always hated Melbourne with a passion. Yes I said HATED! I hope everything bad that happens, happens to the cheating scum because everything bad in league comes from them.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Broncos. I hate the Broncos. Biggest salary cap cheating team and history. After 1992 I hated them. 1993 hated them more. And living in Brisbane and going to the Saints v Broncos game, well they are the worst bunch of supporters I have the pleasure to sit with. My Mother in law included.

TruSaint

Referee
How are you TS?

I woke this morning in to see images of the Blue Mtns ablaze on German TV News. And with it, People I KNOW and worked with being interviewed. I worked at St. Columba's High School in Sringwood for almost 10 years. It was the School locked down with 900 odd students kept there until 8pm. The Principal at the neighbouring Primary School - St. Thomas Aquinas, and a colleague of mine, lost his house! Bloody terrible.

Thoughts and prayers with all affected.

Im fine buddy.

Luckily not affected in my area (inner sydney), but some terrible stories out there.
Likewise, prayers to those and loved ones affected by these bushfires.

Broncos. I hate the Broncos. Biggest salary cap cheating team and history. After 1992 I hated them. 1993 hated them more. And living in Brisbane and going to the Saints v Broncos game, well they are the worst bunch of supporters I have the pleasure to sit with. My Mother in law included.

I admire this sort of Passion. Know your enemy I say.

But I miss regularly beating Brisbane - especially in Brisbane.

I'm with you BFD. Have always hated Melbourne with a passion. Yes I said HATED! I hope everything bad that happens, happens to the cheating scum because everything bad in league comes from them.

....and this HATE of yours 64

is well channeled. Goodonya.

Share the love brother!! :crazy:

jondy

Juniors
Yep that would be hell. I live in the heart of Cowboys territory and the amount of support the Broncos have is unbelievable .Like I said a wooden spoon would be a wonderful tonic for them . I.M.O they have so many unfair advantages over every other NRL side . It sickens me . While I don't want to see anymore than 16 sides competing the Broncos need to share Brisbane with another side . Somehow .If there is room for 8 or 9 sides in Sydney FFS there must be room for 2 in Brisbane

Latest posts