What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video-on-demand games in Australia

DINGb@T

Juniors
All I'm after is video-on-demand for every game of the World Cup that I can watch from here in Aus. I won't be able to stay up late to watch every single game so I want to be able to catch them at the earliest possible moment the next day, probably at work during my lunch break. Beginning to end, pause it when I need to so I can start watching again when work is finished etc. That's all I want.

Is anyone actually offering this? Telstra did it for NRL games but I can't find the video streaming site I watched the last WC at. And Seven's site says nothing about streaming the games. This is one of the few times I will be willing to pay money to make sure I get to watch something online but I've already looked and can't find anyone who looks like they're willing to take my money.

It can't be that hard can it? Or am I just missing the website or something?

Bovrick

Juniors
All I'm after is video-on-demand for every game of the World Cup that I can watch from here in Aus. I won't be able to stay up late to watch every single game so I want to be able to catch them at the earliest possible moment the next day, probably at work during my lunch break. Beginning to end, pause it when I need to so I can start watching again when work is finished etc. That's all I want.

Is anyone actually offering this? Telstra did it for NRL games but I can't find the video streaming site I watched the last WC at. And Seven's site says nothing about streaming the games. This is one of the few times I will be willing to pay money to make sure I get to watch something online but I've already looked and can't find anyone who looks like they're willing to take my money.

It can't be that hard can it? Or am I just missing the website or something?

(Depending on region) Premier Sports has them on demand.

Paullyboy

Coach
I assume you're being a smart arse, but even still, is there even anyone that would do torrents of the RLWC? I doubt it.

DINGb@T

Juniors
That's the thing - I'm quite happy to pay honest to goodness money. But no one seems to want it.

Is there an app or something?

cleary89

Coach
I assume you're being a smart arse, but even still, is there even anyone that would do torrents of the RLWC? I doubt it.

The site i get them from puts up most nrl games and esl. They made a thread last night "all the rlwc torrents go here".

parrawentyfan

Juniors
For those of you with a PS3. I am using my PS3 with Play TV to record the tournament on a timer. I get 7Mate on the PS3.

Most games will take up about 3GB.Should fit the whole tournament easy.

reanimate

Bench
For those of you with a PS3. I am using my PS3 with Play TV to record the tournament on a timer. I get 7Mate on the PS3.

Most games will take up about 3GB.Should fit the whole tournament easy.

This is what I'm doing as well. I haven't used my PlayTV much since I got foxtel IQ, but this is the perfect time to start using it again.