What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In keeping with tradition.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've set up a thread in the Dogs forum page on behalve of eels fans congratulating them just like I think Suity or Misty did with the Panthers last year.

if you want to contribute to it be my guest.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Id like to say congrats Bobcat and Willie T id like to I have the Canterbury Bulldogs that cool eela?

strider

Post Whore
Yeah, nice sentiment, but no way I'd be congratulating a club that has done nothing but bring rugby league trouble for about a decade now.

If the NRL want to pretend these people are their heros then fine, but I am not 2 faced enough to turn around and suddenly praise them because they won some footy games.....they are criminals, thugs, immoral and they are still cheating the salary cap in my opinion ($100K over the cap - oh but its ok if a few guys decide to defer their payments till 6 months time - yeah right).

Sure there are a few among them that I can find time for, Bobcat and Willie T, maybe even Pricey, Sherwin and El Masri.....but as a whole, GF victory or not, I think their club still stinks.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont't like 'em, but I'll be a good sport.

At least they upset they chooks, give them credit for that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, nice sentiment, but no way I'd be congratulating a club that has done nothing but bring rugby league trouble for about a decade now.

If the NRL want to pretend these people are their heros then fine, but I am not 2 faced enough to turn around and suddenly praise them because they won some footy games.....they are criminals, thugs, immoral and they are still cheating the salary cap in my opinion ($100K over the cap - oh but its ok if a few guys decide to defer their payments till 6 months time - yeah right).

Sure there are a few among them that I can find time for, Bobcat and Willie T, maybe even Pricey, Sherwin and El Masri.....but as a whole, GF victory or not, I think their club still stinks.

Fast forward

The year is 2016

You've been pinged

@strider

Latest posts