What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halligan World Cup Quotes

deluded pom?

Coach
I don't mind Halligan except for his awful habit of nervously rubbing the palms of his hands together when they show him in full view. He was even doing it when sat casually interviewing JT a couple of days prior to the USA game. It's as if his nerves don't know what to do with his hands when he's talking.

morningstar

Juniors
Can't remember the exact quote but during the Fiji v Ireland game he mentioned that the Irish have experience dodging bullets. :sarcasm:

deluded pom?

Coach
He is unintelligible 96% of the time

I can comprehend Halligan far more than I can RTS. He may as well have been speaking Swahili for all I could understand on Friday during his man of the match interview.

Last edited:

deluded pom?

Coach
Robbie Paul came out with a classic on the pre match build up for Samoa v Fiji. He said "there's no game bigger than a World Cup quarter final". Think about it Robbie. :sarcasm: