What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
Mannah
Lussik
Mossop
Fui Fui
Jnr Paulo
Sefa Paulo
Allgood
Terepo
Gower
Santi
Ualesi

all vying for first grade spots in the tight forward position with Arthur a noted forwards coach. great news for this footy team!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tbh I don't know who it is... All I know is he can play several positions but 9 is he's best position, not quite established as yet but was a talented junior.

spiderdan

Bench
depending on how well peats goes and if cameron smith goes to broncos, i would very much like to see our club go for andrew mccullough.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wasn't he off contract? Why would a Manly fan care? You didn't need us to take him.

I suspect he was signed for his maturity and off-field influence. At 28 he is the fourth oldest member of a squad of 40+ blokes.

Jason70

Juniors
Not a bad Wendy team next year, wish sportingbet would frame a market now

Cummins,Sio,Morgan,Tonga,Toutai,Foran,Evans,Jo Paulo,Edwards,Smith,Allgood,Pritchard,Gower

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
There are so many people on here who seem to not know much about the game, but are happy to dish out crap on players every chance they get.
Sandow is a half, a half will never have a good game unless his forward pack is going forward, this is something we have failed to do for about 2 years, our forward pack just gets monstered by most packs.
Sandow or whoever the half is has no time or space to then do anything.
Watch whenever a player like Thurston or Cronk get MOM they always give credit to their forward pack.

Sandow still managed to provide some touches of brilliance especially at the start of the year, but you cant expect a playmaker to do much at all, unless the forward pack is making meters and getting quick play the balls.

Very well said, tho some people just don't get it, was ok at Souths......

EelsFan05

Bench
Very well said, tho some people just don't get it, was ok at Souths......

Yeah I'm ecstatic that he was good at Souths years ago. It's really paying dividends for us. I don't think that it's his play that bothers me the most. Two preseason a out of three he has turned up terribly out of shape. That stinks of a bad attitude and lack of commitment. These blokes are grown men and should realise that the have a finite opportunity to make a living out of their sport. They shouldn't have to be mollycoddled through their careers

Noise

Coach
Tbh I don't know who it is... All I know is he can play several positions but 9 is he's best position, not quite established as yet but was a talented junior.

Heath Le'strange has been released from the ESL. He plays hooker. I wonder if it's him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts