What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon.

Juniors
f**k you Broncos you utter scum. You f**king utter bullshit f**king utter scum merkins.

I hope they fail massively.

f**k you Anthony you disloyal piece of shit. f**king pathetic wanker.

f**k you NRL for allowing the Broncos to perpetrate this bullshit unfettered. What a stinking, despicable organisation they are.

Rules for some, rules for others. What's the f**king point?

Tell us how you really feel.
Is this the referee's or Marika Koroibete's fault?

ek999

First Grade
f**k you Broncos you utter scum. You f**king utter bullshit f**king utter scum merkins.

f**k you NRL for allowing the Broncos to perpetrate this bullshit unfettered. What a stinking, despicable organisation they are.

Yeah f**k you NRL, how dare you let the Broncos sign someone for a season where they don't yet have a contract.

Kiwi

First Grade

Taking this better than I thought

Son of Minto

Bench

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
Seriously though, what is the point? My interest in the NRL drops by the day. All club loyalty is gone, who seriously enjoys cheering for players they know will be opposition the next year?

It's a shame, I love rugby league, but the NRL has pretty much lost me.

Big Pete

Referee
Feel for raiders fans developing kids to just have them piss off to clubs like Brisbane.

You mean a club that has relied on it's juniors more than most clubs in recent years and have only started signing players when they've suffered the worst season in their history?

Remind us again what happened with Corey Norman?

Paullyboy

Coach
I respect the broncos as one of the few clubs who have a reliance on juniors and are generally loyal, but have they been that way because they were successful for so long and haven't had to show their true colours? As you say Pete, one bad year and they become a soulless Sydney style club and poach anything they can for a quick fix.

It's a shame the broncos have slumped to this. Any credibility they had amongst neutral fans is slipping real fast.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
All clubs sign players and most (if not all) clubs lose players they HELPED develop when they'd rather keep them. As a fan, does the feeling the latter creates suck? Sure. But there is no reason to get hysterical. This kind of thing happened a decade ago and even before that too.

I hope Milford has a blinder this year and whatever happens after that happens.

Big Pete

Referee
Define neutral fans? Fans have always held strong opinions about the Broncos ever since the club entered the competition and in recent times the club has either been accused of being a shadow of it's former self or cheating the salary cap.

Fact is, every club is going to go out and sign players at some point and the Broncos needed to when their talent was either poached, injured or simply weren't good enough to take this team to a premiership.

At this stage, they haven't done anything out of the ordinary other than sign a bunch of depth players and a few Queenslanders.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the NRL reward clubs for developing talent as much as the next person but for some fans to act like the Broncos haven't done their fair share of development is silly.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
I respect the broncos as one of the few clubs who have a reliance on juniors and are generally loyal, but have they been that way because they were successful for so long and haven't had to show their true colours? As you say Pete, one bad year and they become a soulless Sydney style club and poach anything they can for a quick fix.

It's a shame the broncos have slumped to this. Any credibility they had amongst neutral fans is slipping real fast.
so what big name recruits have we signed recently? this year we have signed Barba, Milford and Kennedy, before that the last one was what Folau how long ago?

for the last at least five years I've listened to other fans say my club has NFI when it comes to recruitment anymore, and the current crop of players aren't up to scratch and the club is stupid for relying on them etc. Now they have signed Three top players, maybe four if Smith signs they are souless etc. Can't f**king win it's getting very annoying hearing fans say one thing one minute then back flipping when they club does what they say they should be doing and rubbish them for it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Feel for raiders fans developing kids to just have them piss off to clubs like Brisbane.
maybe the eels should give Hopoate back to manly along with all their other signings from other clubs, seeing as you feel for the clubs the eels have signed players from. You can keep Norman though, we as Broncos fans both thank you and feel for you on that one so no need to pity us there.

Bench
so what big name recruits have we signed recently? this year we have signed Barba, Milford and Kennedy, before that the last one was what Folau how long ago?

for the last at least five years I've listened to other fans say my club has NFI when it comes to recruitment anymore, and the current crop of players aren't up to scratch and the club is stupid for relying on them etc. Now they have signed Three top players, maybe four if Smith signs they are souless etc. Can't f**king win it's getting very annoying hearing fans say one thing one minute then back flipping when they club does what they say they should be doing and rubbish them for it.
Hannant went back,so did Petero.

natheel

Coach
maybe the eels should give Hopoate back to manly along with all their other signings from other clubs, seeing as you feel for the clubs the eels have signed players from. You can keep Norman though, we as Broncos fans both thank you and feel for you on that one so no need to pity us there.

Mate we have probably the most talent taken from us so got to fill it with others. Idiot.

Someone

Bench

them tears taste bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.