What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Dragon2010

First Grade
Let's not forget - There's plenty of "Zombie fodder" extras still lingering around the prison that will make good shooting and extra deaths to increase the body count.

Springs

First Grade
The Bull as Abraham, pretty good casting in my opinion.

Apparently Morgan is returning as well.

bileduct

Coach
That episode shows what an abortion the latter half of season three was.

Still, what a load of shit. Everyone just falling into line behind the Governor was far too convenient. Nobody bothered to talk to Hershel or Michonne to verify if what the Governor was saying was true or not. And Rick came across as being totally reasonable by offering to share the prison, which they proceeded to blow the f**k out of anyway.

All they did with the Governor this season was flesh him out a little and then they had another crack at the season three finale.

They knew Rick was hiding behind the bus but they all walk past him. Then Rick gets the jump on the Governor and somehow doesn't kill him. Pathetic writing

Ghoulies

Bench
As silly as this show can be, it's still not the worst written show on TV.

In the past year alone we've had dross like The Black List, Hostages and The Following grace our screens.

bileduct

Coach
At least James Spader makes The Blacklist watchable.

I'm still laughing at Daryl's zombie shield.

bileduct

Coach
Three guys with automatic weapons were unloading their clips into that zombie, from memory.

Was that supposed to be a scene from the comic with a different character?

Haffa

Three guys with automatic weapons were unloading their clips into that zombie, from memory.

Was that supposed to be a scene from the comic with a different character?
Nope. It was TV stupidity at it's finest.

Such a frustrating episode. Probably more because it should have happened last season. The Characters in the comic at least had a zombie wall between the governor led Woodbury foes and the fence. If they had of followed that premise it may made the reasons behind the destruction of the fence more believable.

"We need the prison for it's fence" "let's drive through said fence"

Misanthrope

Staff member
We finally got the conclusion to seaosn three we should have had. No idea why they needed to delay it this long.

The writing of several parts bothered me:
- People so blindly falling in behind a man who mysterious showed up just as their previous two leaders went missing.
- The soldier being ok with his brother being murdered.
- The f**king geniused manner in which Megan died. So bloody lame and predictable.
- The zombie shield

Still, I bloody enjoyed that last twenty minutes. Long overdue.

Misanthrope

Staff member
"We need the prison for it's fence" "let's drive through said fence"

I don't know that the Governor was thinking straight when he ordered the charge. He'd just cut a guy's head off and been shot.