What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

charity shield jumper

Godz Illa

Coach
As the vicar said to the altar boy, get a grip

It's a one-off game - and not even a competition match, a trial game! I'm happy for the club to experiment with crazy designs for this since our regular NRL gear is appropriately conservative. In fact it's a smart idea.

big pat

Coach
As the vicar said to the altar boy, get a grip

It's a one-off game - and not even a competition match, a trial game! I'm happy for the club to experiment with crazy designs for this since our regular NRL gear is appropriately conservative. In fact it's a smart idea.

sorry mate for once i disagree, its rubbish, maybe for a one off, they could have put a white v on it, reminds too much of the red rag.

saints4ever

First Grade
sorry mate for once i disagree, its rubbish, maybe for a one off, they could have put a white v on it, reminds too much of the red rag.

They have done a white v. So we move on for something else. For one off, and being souffs grand final I think it's the right time (only time) to bring out something different.

Rex Terp

First Grade
If the people running our club in the 50s and 60s were as close-minded as a lot of our fans are now, we'd never have won all those comps.

big pat

Coach
If the people running our club in the 50s and 60s were as close-minded as a lot of our fans are now, we'd never have won all those comps.

people are entitled to put their point of view across, that's what a discussion is all about.

Very spider man. It is directed at youth and not us old blokes. So trying to capture new young supporters is a good thing. Yeah, it's a one off from a very conservative club. I see the point.

TruSaint

Referee
Very spider man. It is directed at youth and not us old blokes. So trying to capture new young supporters is a good thing. Yeah, it's a one off from a very conservative club. I see the point.

Thats it...
It comes with a cape and mask.
And for the parents, sun glasses.

Thats it...
It comes with a cape and mask.
And for the parents, sun glasses.

C'mon Tru... The cape is a ridiculous idea, as are the sunglasses.

...but the mask ?!!!

13 blokes running on with tight fitting spiderman masks... that would be great,

Oh, you mean for the kids!!

saint.nick

Coach
FMD, some of you guys are way too conservative. The saints on-field red v identity is not a UNESCO world heritage site FFS. The club is perfectly within it's right to have fun with experimentation in non-competitive trial games. Get a grip you fools.

TruSaint

Referee
FMD, some of you guys are way too conservative. The saints on-field red v identity is not a UNESCO world heritage site FFS. The club is perfectly within it's right to have fun with experimentation in non-competitive trial games. Get a grip you fools.

Check out the comments Nick, we also are just having fun ...
:D
Off season madness

saint.nick

Coach
Check out the comments Nick, we also are just having fun ...
:D
Off season madness

Yes trusaint, but my comment is directed at the ones of more serious tone :D garbage like 'different jerseys don't work in Australia'...is just garbage.

TruSaint

Referee
Yes trusaint, but my comment is directed at the ones of more serious tone :D garbage like 'different jerseys don't work in Australia'...is just garbage.

All good champ.
Can we just bring on the season please.
Trials / Shield anything to see the boys running out...

natheel

Coach
Looks like a dragon type design. Cool concept for the young kids and a one off jersey

We need more Saint.Nicks on the forum.

Now how's that sports admin/mgnt degree of yours coming along ?

Learning Today. Leading Tomorrow.

And I know they are not Liverpool, but how good are da Gunners ? !

Latest posts