What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wally Lewis would be proud of us.....Spoon watch

Tone83

Juniors
I don't think we were that bad in the first half of 2009. We were below average, but we weren't awful. I admire the optimism, I just prefer to be a bit more realistic.
You were really shit in the first half of 09, I don't think the odds for Eels to win the premiership have been higher mid-season in any season since 09.
I know because I put a big bet on them mid season in 09 to win the premiership, only for them to then lose to the cheating storm. They were like 65 - 1.

I did it for the same reason I'm thinking about putting one on them now for next season, I can sense they're about to wake up.

I'm not even an eels fan, I'm only here talking about them because I think they're going to kick the shit out of everyone next year.

Noise

Coach
You were really shit in the first half of 09, I don't think the odds for Eels to win the premiership have been higher mid-season in any season since 09.
I know because I put a big bet on them mid season in 09 to win the premiership, only for them to then lose to the cheating storm. They were like 65 - 1.

I did it for the same reason I'm thinking about putting one on them now for next season, I can sense they're about to wake up.

I'm not even an eels fan, I'm only here talking about them because I think they're going to kick the shit out of everyone next year.

Haha harsh but fair

FROSTY319

Juniors
Something tells me Sandow will surprise us all this year. Willie Tonga is another player I think will have a solid season. No spoon and not top 8 but a vast improvement overall.